View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:56 AM   #18819
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Darina - steel shock collar

Darina - steel shock collar

This steel shock collar is custom built and it has been locked onto poor Darina's neck. She is inside the jail cell, trying to make it through this challenge. The 2 insulated prongs poke into her neck, she tries pulling the collar away, but the metal is too rigid and the prongs still touch her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 275kbps

File size: 817.1 MB

Download Darina - steel shock collar

Cowtest part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cowtest part 1

Lady Lyne gets shocked again

Lady Lyne is back for another shock collar challenge! She tries to be brave, but the increasing shock levels and the 2 inch ball gag give her a really hard time!

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Lady Lyne gets shocked again

Welcome BDSM Party - Madeline

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Madeline
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Fetish, Submission, Public

Madeline came for rough BDSM gangbang a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download Welcome BDSM Party - Madeline

Submissive A.I. - Sexy Ryder Monroe is Punished by Cynical Scientist

Cast: H3ll4SL00tz ,Ryder Monroe
Genres: Fishnets ,gloves ,Electrical Play ,Spanking ,Straight ,TS ,Cock Worship ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,Rope Bondage

Stunning model Ryder Monroe has been summoned for a service check. This Submissive has been disobeying protocol and needs a full system reboot. Cynical scientist H3llSL00tz has a theory that Artificial Intelligence can never beset humanity, humans will always control the A.I. Ryder Monroe was designed to submit. In a latex skirt, thigh high fishnets and high heel boots, Ryder reports for her servicing. The doctor gets right to work. Ryder Monroe crawls up on her hands and knees and presents her ass. With black gloves on, he goes right for anal fisting. Only one way to get to that hot button to reset the A.I. Next he tests the sensors. Pain and Pleasure. While stroking her beautiful cock, he brings out the Violent Wand. Shocks of pain and strokes of pleasure. She is bound to the bed and her mouth is gagged with a red ballgag. Her screams are muffled. While choking her he decided the only way for this to work is to fuck the submission back into her. First is a deep sloppy wet blowjob. This deep throat cock sucking gets her gagging. He slaps her ass then flips her over. Spread open and show it to me he says before going in for deep anal fucking. He pounds away at his toy before shooting his load and going in for another round of fisting.

Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Submissive A.I. - Sexy Ryder Monroe is Punished by Cynical Scientist
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04413 секунды с 9 запросами