View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 02:38 PM   #1177
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pantheon Productions – Dads Do It Best, Hd (2023) Moers

Cast: Paul Johnson, Magnum Stone, Luke Stone, Steve Sommers, Ray Dalton, Dale Savage, Knox, Reubin Foxxx
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Everyone knows that dads just do it better. When hot bear from Down Under Magnum Stone gets a look at silver Paul Johnson, he's immediately ready to take that dick like a champ. Then, super hot contractor Luke Stone knows how to make his client Knox very happy. Next, horny daddies Ray Dalton and Reuben Foxxx can't get enough of each other as they fuck by the pool. Hot Aussie Magnum Stone needs some care, so nurse Steve Sommers gets right to nursing on Magnum's fat cock and hungry hole. Finally, sexy Silver Dale Savage plays with his hard cock and tight hole for our cameras in a hot solo scene.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantheon Productions – Dads Do It Best, Hd (2023)

Filled holes Haswell

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
Raw Love sets an example for all guys who either love their boyfriends or just want to fuck a guy they’re lusting for in the moment! From hairy bears, to smooth and inked studs, these hard bodied lover’s deep-throat fat cock and get their asses pounded. Intense chemistry in this body drenching cumfest that you don't wanna miss!
Duration: 1:44:03
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filled holes

Hot Fucking of Forrest Ryder & Jose Quevedo (720p,1080p) Maryborough

Cast: Forrest Ryder, Jose Quevedo
The hairy, muscle Daddies are out to play today as Jose Quevedo inducts Forrest Ryder into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men. Daddies cock’s are on full display and demanding all of your attention. Strap in and strap on while fucks his way to pleasure. Jose loves the feel of all that fur and muscle as he runs his hands up and down Forrest’s meaty and muscular torso, front and back! Slipping Forrest’s already erect cock into his mouth, Jose works his lips all the way to that hairy nut sac. Jose gags slightly, but never gives up his pursuit of deep throat cock sucking pleasure. His mastery of cock sucking has this muscle bear growling with pleasure as he flexes his huge biceps and pinches his nipples. Forrest flips Jose and quickly shows him that he too is a masterful cock sucker. Jose takes full advantage of those skills as he begins face fucking Daddies furry face. Forrest’s hot cock is not the only thing that is demanding attention, his hairy hole is hungry as well so he flips Jose and squats that hairy pucker hole just above Jose’s lips. Jose’s tongue darts out and Forrest’s ass is being eaten alive. Obviously having your ass eaten really makes Forrest horny and now squats his hairy ass down onto Jose’s straining, uncut cock. Forrest gyrates his ass up and down Jose’s cock, causing the vein in his cock to expand to explosive dimensions. Forrest flips to all 4’s and Jose comes in from behind, ramming his raw cock deep inside of those hairy ass cheeks.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Forrest Ryder & Jose Quevedo (720p,1080p)

Pantheon Productions – Talk to Me , Hd (2023) Bay Saint Louis

Cast: Brian Bonds, Brian Davilla, David Coleman, Drew Sebastian, Greg Riley, Hans Berlin, Lawson James, Max Javier, Romeo Davis, Ryan Sebastian, Truck Thompson
In Talk to Me , ten hot daddies tell us how they like to fuck and then show us that they meant it. First, Drew Sebastian is almost always on top but rolls right over when given the opportunity to take sexy Romeo Davis' big uncut cock. Then, hot and handsome muscle Lawson James and sexy bottom Greg Riley hook up for our cameras. Next, horny dads David Cole and Truck Thompson suck and fuck in this hot scene with David slobbering all over Truck's thick, hard cock. Hot muscle bear bottom Max Javier can't get enough of the sexy Brian Bonds fucking his fat ass with his thick dick. And last, when hung, tatted stud Ryan Sebastian gets a look at the fat ass on sexy German Hans Berlin, he can't wait to sink his meat deep in 's hole.
Duration: 1:52:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantheon Productions – Talk to Me , Hd (2023)

Pantheon Productions – Needs Dick, Full Hd (2022) Dunhua

Cast: Tony Lazarri, Alex Tikas, Tucker Wilde, Bull Bear, Reubin Foxxx, Miles Cumberland, Atlas Grant, Mitch Davis, Aaron Trainer, Knox
doesn’t need much but definitely needs Dick. First, sexy, smooth Tony Lazzari goes wild for Alex Tikas’ fat, uncut cock. Then, silver daddies Reuben Foxxx and Miles Cumberland hook up for a hot fuck. There’s only one rule in Bull Bear’s dungeon and Mitch Davis takes that fat dick no questions asked. Then Big and beefy Tucker Wilde takes all of hungry Aaron Trainer’s hot hole. Finally, sexy, furry Atlas Grant gets pounded by Knox.

Total size: 5.0 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantheon Productions – Needs Dick, Full Hd (2022)

Hung Americans (volume 2) Forest River

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Boomer Banks, Tyler Reade, James Ryder, Trenton Ducati, Shawn Wolfe, Mike Dozer, Ray Han, Aleks Buldocek
Genres: Oral, Anal, Big Dick, Muscles, Kissing, Rimming, Cum Shots
Hung Americans, Part 2 delivers more heaping servings of Grade-A All-American, blue collar, back woods cock. This eight-man cast shows that it will pay any price and meet any hard on to assure spontaneous, anonymous, throat-stretching, ass-pounding sex. Under the accomplished direction of Steve Cruz, these “Big Dicks and the Holes they Fill” are loud and proud of their sexual conquests. A back alley affords just enough light for Trenton Ducati's washboard abs to shine, attracting the burly bear, Mike Dozer, who's horny enough to rumble where he might attract attention. Youthful James Ryder does his best look hot and sexy for hairy Aleks Buldocek, and Aleks responds by delivering a rugged fuck that leaves them both exhausted. Favorite bear cub Shawn Wolfe has a sexy mouth that is the perfect container for Tyson Read's massive meat in an oral scene with some intense frottage and explosive ending. Boomer Banks' cock might get you thinking of anacondas and elephant trunks, but it's highly vocal Ray Han who devours it like a wild animal, taking Boomer’s massive meat and living to tell about it. When there's nothing left to do, this cast keeps doing more of everything until there's no one left standing. Hung Americans, Part 2 contains fast and furious action, smoldering good looks, hairy guys, huge endowments and explosive encounters with no strings attached.
Duration: 1:36:08
Video: 960x534, AVC (H.264), 2232kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Americans (volume 2)

Bonus Tape - Grading Papers - Cole Blue & Adam Sno Neustrelitz

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cole Blue & Adam Sno
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I suppose it's in the nature of a man to remember the exact moments when a choice branches his life in a different direction. That night I spent with Cole, my T.A.-that was one of those nights. That was one of those choices I bear the responsibility for.
We were grading papers in my study. There was a silence between us, one that I didn't find particularly uncomfortable. I would occasionally look over to the boy-he's a jockish sort, toned for his age and youthful good looks-and see his focused expression honed in on the stack of papers in his hand. I would've never guessed there was anything else on his mind.
It wasn't until he finished that I knew how heavy the silence had been. He stood up and walked over to me, presenting his stack of graded tests with a slightly quivering hand. Because I was seated and he was standing, I became aware of another thing that he presented to me; at my eye level, I could see the bulge of his tight suit trousers. He was tenting. even under all those layers. It must've ached.
Cole reached out to me, tugging my sleeve between needy fingers. This was one of those life-altering moments where I chose poorly. He guided me to his crotch. I unzipped the fly, and allowed his hard cock to flop free. He was thick, far thicker than I expected the college freshman to be, and it was a struggle to fit it entirely into my mouth. But that didn't stop me, of course.
Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 955.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonus Tape - Grading Papers - Cole Blue & Adam Sno

Время генерации страницы 0.07081 секунды с 9 запросами