Old 03-25-2024, 03:08 PM   #5860
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Big-dicked luke desmond gets a spit-roasting reward! Mason

Release Year: 2012
Studio: staxus
Genres: Group Sex, Oral Sex, Kissing, Tea Bags, Condoms, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots, Twinks, Tattoo
Missionplete, and as everyone knows, now’s the time for the hero of the hour to be given his reward – which in this particular instance means Luke Desmond enjoying the undivided attention of Connor Levi and Kai Alexander. To say that this pair of dirty-minded sluts are game for an ass-splitting session of cock fun is to understate the obvious – why, you only have to see them playfully fighting to get Desmond’s oversized salami in their mouths to realise that neither lad is the kind who wants to miss out on a single moment of hardcore action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2530kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big-dicked luke desmond gets a spit-roasting reward!

Beards, Bulges & Ballsacks! Arbela

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
Video language: English
Rikk York is smoking a cigarette next to a barrel fire in a seedy alleyway. He isn't wearing anything but a leather vest and big black boots. Dirty muscle , Manuel Skye, approaches the hung stud and rubs his cock through his jockstrap as he gives Rikk a peek at his giant, meaty sack. The two muscled up hunks start making out and rubbing beards until Rikk squats down and takes Manuel's big boner down his open throat. Manuel's low hanging balls swing between his legs as he face fucks Rikk's greedy mouth. Rikk needs his hairy asshole serviced and spreads his cheeks to let the get all the way into the pink with his fingers and long, experienced tongue. Leaning back, Manuel savors Rikk sitting on his throbbing pole.
Duration: 31:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6333kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beards, Bulges & Ballsacks!

The Night Riders Scene Two Lipa City

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
Riley Mitchel has survived his run-in with two armed robbers and has questions about the ordeal. In his moment of need, Riley turns to The Church and Woody Fox for spiritual guidance. Riley gets what he came for and more when Woody throws back his cassock to reveal a massive uncut dick. Riley takes one look at the giant cock and opens his mouth wide to worship The holy member. Woody can't control the temptations of the flesh and takes his turn in front of Riley, getting his face fucked deep until he's ready to get his dick wet again. Riley knows what the priest seeks and offers up his ass to be sacrificed for forgiveness. Woody can't clean Riley of sin fast enough and plunges his cock in to start pumping. Riley moans with each thrust of the long cock but needs to feel it even deeper. The priest sits back in the church pew to let Riley ride it down to the base. Riley sits on Woody's big pole and rides it up and down as his ready-to-burst cock flops against his stomach. Riley's tight ass feels amazing surrounding Woody's dick and he can no longer hold off. Riley gets down between Woody's legs to let the priest unload his holy cum on his face. With a fresh load in his beard, Riley lets loose and pumps his cock until it spews cum all over his own heaving, sweaty body.
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Night Riders Scene Two

International Transfer - Tape 2 Making Up Ordinary

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Dr. Wolf and his boy Serg with Professor Snow and Coach Patrick
Serg was only slightly nervous. More than anything, the bright-eyed blond was filled with anticipation. On this sun-bathed afternoon, Serg's Dr. Wolf had invited over his best friend Professor Snow, who also brought his Noah.
There was a knock at the door. Serg sprinted ahead of his and let the guests into the house. Serg met Professor Snow, and thought that he was the sort of man that he had lost many hours of thinking about, especially at night. By the professor's side was Noah, who Serg assumed lit up every room that he had ever walked into.
At his 's request Serg took Noah's bags and showed him around upstairs. Meanwhile, Dr. Wolf and Professor Snow entered the sitting-room and comfortably settled upon the host's sofa. After some brief catch-up conversation, Professor Snow moved closer to his best friend and looked him right in the eyes. Dr. Wolf cleared his throat, crossed his legs, and waited.
With a knowing glance, the professor casually asked if there was anything that the good doctor would like to share? Perhaps get off of his broad, muscular shoulders? Dr. Wolf pretended as though he didn't have the slightest clue what that could be. Professor Snow took a different tack: he told Dr. Wolf that he had recently shared an interesting and otherwise cryptic text message exchange with their mutual friend Coach Patrick. Dr. Wolf paled and then he bit his bottom lip. He re-crossed his legs and made a slightly off-beat attempt at a reply.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: International Transfer - Tape 2 Making Up

Ring of Fire Cotton Valley

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: James Aaron, Andre Barclay, Andreas Cavalli, Evan Matthews, Jackson Lawless, Peter Dutch, Sage Daniels, Trey Walker, Tyler Saynt
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Hairy, Dildos, Fisting, Fetish: Jockstraps, Latex, Leather, SM / BD, Gang Bang, Masturbation Solo, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos
When James Aaron finds muscular giant Andreas Cavalli stroking his hardon through his leather jockstrap he gets down on his knees and sucks Cavalli's huge cock. Minutes later Cavalli throws Aaron on his back and turns his full attention to his pliable hole. After a hot rim job Cavalli throws on the gloves and begins an intense anal assault. Even an experienced fisting bottom like Aaron can't quit remarking on the size of Cavalli's hands - and he pushes out one of the most impressive rosebuds in Club Inferno history to prove it! Tattooed Latino Sage Daniels discovers Jack Lawless on his knees with his hole up in the air. The ever ready Lawless orders Daniels to eat his ass in preparation for a huge dildo. Daniels switches between his own gloved meathook and the dildo until he fists a load out of Lawless. Get an answer to the age old question "Where does it go?" when Evan Matthews shoves a foot-long dildo up his ass and massages the outline of the toy in his lower abdomen - and that's in the first two minutes of this unbelievable scene. A series of anal weapons, each one bigger than the one before goes up his ass until he reaches around and shoves his own fist deep in his hungry hole. All of the assplay results in the largest protruding rosebud we've ever seen. True handball fetish fans will stare in amazement! On all fours with his ring of fire tattoo up in the air, James Aaron gets his fill of Tyler Saint's huge cock. Meanwhile, fellow asspig Peter Dutch rides a , working his hungry hole with a huge dildo. Saint gets both men on their backs so he can fist them at the same time. Aaron pops his legendary rosebud, urging Dutch to get in on the fisting top action. The men form a train until Saint showers his handball buddies with cum.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:22:44
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1013kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ring of Fire

Explosive. Scene 04 Walhalla

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Angelo Marconi, Fabio Stallone
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bodybuilder, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Butts, Ass Play, Close ups, Big Dick, Muscles
Angelo Marconi may be the bottom, but he’s the power kind. He’s a real firebrand when he takes charge of macho hunk Fabio Stallone, stripping him to reveal the big man’s broad pecs and robust, clean-shaven torso. He drops to his knees and devours Fabio’s classic sausage--it’s a weighty, truly fat hunk of Italian salami, its swollen head is just crawling out of the loose foreskin that Angelo sucks in. He gives the mighty man-meat a wet and sloppy deep-throating, bashing his face full-up against Adam’s groin. You know where Angelo’s going with this-- his deliciously smooth ass is yawning open in eager expectation of Fabio’s lavish rimming. Angelo has to hold on for his life when Fabio slams that terrorizing chunk of meat in there again and again--just the type of rough housing Angelo revels in. It makes him blast a cherry bomb load on his stomach, with Fabio’s blowout landing right on top.
Duration: 27:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4653kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 960.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Explosive. Scene 04

Bonus Tape - Grading Papers - Cole Blue & Adam Sno Aabyhoj

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cole Blue & Adam Sno
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I suppose it's in the nature of a man to remember the exact moments when a choice branches his life in a different direction. That night I spent with Cole, my T.A.-that was one of those nights. That was one of those choices I bear the responsibility for.
We were grading papers in my study. There was a silence between us, one that I didn't find particularly uncomfortable. I would occasionally look over to the boy-he's a jockish sort, toned for his age and youthful good looks-and see his focused expression honed in on the stack of papers in his hand. I would've never guessed there was anything else on his mind.
It wasn't until he finished that I knew how heavy the silence had been. He stood up and walked over to me, presenting his stack of graded tests with a slightly quivering hand. Because I was seated and he was standing, I became aware of another thing that he presented to me; at my eye level, I could see the bulge of his tight suit trousers. He was tenting. even under all those layers. It must've ached.
Cole reached out to me, tugging my sleeve between needy fingers. This was one of those life-altering moments where I chose poorly. He guided me to his crotch. I unzipped the fly, and allowed his hard cock to flop free. He was thick, far thicker than I expected the college freshman to be, and it was a struggle to fit it entirely into my mouth. But that didn't stop me, of course.
Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps

File size: 955.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonus Tape - Grading Papers - Cole Blue & Adam Sno

Время генерации страницы 0.10115 секунды с 9 запросами