luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Boot Black Blues scene 4 - Lucas Di Fubbiano, Nick Marino

Boot Black Blues scene 4 - Lucas Di Fubbiano, Nick Marino

Studio: COLT
Cast: Lucas Di Fubbiano, Nick Marino

Scene Four is back at Oliver's (Danny Roddick's) boot black stand, where he's giving a shine to Lucas Di Fubbiano. But when Nick Marino unexpectedly enters, it's not a shine he's after - it's Lucas. In a scene of testosterone fueled domination, Nick takes charge, chases Oliver away and works over Lucas. Starting with his mouth, then ripping open his jeans and taking his ass with some rather large toys. Nick is every subs dream in this scene and fans will be looking for more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:57
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2454kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Boot Black Blues scene 4 - Lucas Di Fubbiano, Nick Marino

Young Cum Eaters II

Studio: BackroomFuckers.com
Video language: English

Welcome back to our coverage of the party in the backroom. When it comes to "party time" for these boys, they might not all be 21, but they're at least 18, and that's not in centimeters. Hanging out and enjoying some music, the boys soon figure out there's more ways to "get rhythm." This tasty multi-video "produ-cum" includes: Adam Loren, Adian Storm, Ash Bentley, Blake Holden, Caden Wynn, Caleb Thorn, Cody Marsh, Dorian Jensen, Dustin Myers, Evan Roberts, Felix West, Jake Reeves, James Oneil, Martin Lorenzo, Nick Jarett, Reece Ander, Richie Boi, Ryan Stevens, Shane, Talon Dragotta and Trey Richards. Watching and working one another over, we have boys on their knees who just want to please and some who do a "solo" by self-sucking; others enjoy time on the mechanical dildo; time to jerk along with the action, even the DJ gets some "beats." With a couple of guys using the glory holes, all it takes is a cock and mouth to "enter." With nice, tight shots, you'll feel yourself "choke" with pride as these hotties "boogie in the back." Keep on edging because we still have another explosive update cumming.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7161kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 707.6 MB

Download Young Cum Eaters II

Gay - Raw Builders, Scene 2 - David Sky, Titus Snow Hd

Video language: English

There's simply no denying the fact that whilst dark-haired stud, Rudy Stone, is dressed for the part of a workman in a construction site, the same can't really be said of Milan Sharp. That observation is essentially down to one thing only - the fact that the legend is wearing a pair of tight, skimpy shorts that wouldn't seem altogether out of place in a nightclub! To his utter credit, Stone continues his work in a relatively undistracted manner - that is until Sharp ups the ante by deciding to do a little bit of exercising courtesy of an overhead bar.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Gay - Raw Builders, Scene 2 - David Sky, Titus Snow Hd

Axl and tucker

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Muscules, Rimmingm BlowJob, Big Dick, Cumshots

I chat them up a little in the beginning as I talk to Tucker about his decision to cross the line. He's all smiles again as we chat and I let him know that Axl is going to walk him through things. Axl chimes in a bit and then I leave the room, telling Axl it's all in his hands. No sooner than I'm gone, Axl tells Tucker to move a little closer. Then he tells him he's not much into all the talking stuff and from there they lock lips in a hot kiss. Next the shirtse off and they embrace for more kissing. Axl lays Tucker back so he can kiss and lick his chest as he says "damn dude" as he admires his body. They help each other loosen their buttons and zippers and the shortse off.
From there, Axl takes the lead and goes right down on Tucker's soft cock, sucking it and licking it as Tucker admires Axl's nice ass. Eventually Axl's skills do the trick for Tucker's dick and he's hard as a rock as Axl works it for him. Tucker is watching intently as Axl works his big dick, playing with his nice balls. I'm not sure what's harder -- Tucker's cock or his abs. This guy's body is smokin'.

Duration: 34:47
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1967kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 527.6 MB

Download Axl and tucker

Devin Franco, Alpha Wolfe and Luca Del Rey - High Gear

Directing the flow, I cream his cheek and pie hole; he licks up some of the cum and smiles as he tastes.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7020kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 999.6 MB

Download Devin Franco, Alpha Wolfe and Luca Del Rey - High Gear
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11230 секунды с 9 запросами