View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:24 PM   #18829
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now tight. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

Anal Table Manners

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Video language: English

The night before Sailor's epic session in the padded cell, I invited her to dinner. I had noodles. She had noodles too... from her ass. There was much painal to go along with them. And giant pickle insertions. And ass hair removal via pliers. And piss. She said she needed this. It's been hard for her to find a sadist who delivers. It was a good meal for them both.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anal Table Manners

Nothing she can do can stop us from making her cum over & over Squirting orgasms

Cast: Max Mikita
Genres: Fingering ,MILF ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Squirting ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Straight

There is nothing hotter then a sexy MILF Asian. Max Mikita is beautiful, sexy, smart, and best of all, she ended up loving being bound and dominated.
We put her on her back with her legs bound behind and her arms bent the other direction, adding to the bondage position itself. Max has been turned into a helpless sexy slut. Her smooth shaved pussy and tight asshole are just begging to be fucked with.
We warm her up with some heavy foot caning, then some good pussy torment. After we feel she has screamed enough, it's time to take this MILF and turn her into a cum machine that shoots liquid out of each hole. We make this woman squirt and cum and squirt and cum so many times she doesn't even know where she is anymore. Is there a limit to the amount of times you can make someone cum? We don't think so.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 452.1 MB

Download Nothing she can do can stop us from making her cum over & over Squirting orgasms

Blue Collar Justice

Cast: Alexa Nova ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Brunette ,Tattoo ,Kinky ,Hitachi ,Submission ,shaved ,Collar ,top ,Nipple Clamps ,natural boobs

Mr Pete gets lured into Alexa Nova's flirtatious little web in this week's SAS update: Blue Collar Justice. Hot and sweaty Mr Pete is doing yard work just minding his own business when sexy little minx Alexa Nova out onto the porch in her panties. With her hard nipples protruding through her top she gives him a flirtatious but sassy glare and walks away showing off her cute round ass.Well if that isn't an invitation I don't know what is. But this girl has some attitude! Mr Pete knocks on the door to ask for water and she's got the looks that -half bitchy and disgusted with him and half I want to fuck! Mr Pete makes his way inside to dig into this delicious mess. Playing hard to get this horny bitch tells Mr Pete that if he wants it he is going to have to take it. And boy does he. Mr Pete manhandles little Alexa like a good Dominant. He ties her wrists together, takes her down in a chokehold and slaps and fingers her pussy to get her warmed up. Mr Pete can't wait to get Alexa's plump and juicy cock sucking lips on his hard dick. He plays with her pink pouty lips and throat fucks her until she slobbers all over his cock getting it nice and wet. He puts her in doggie style and slides that massive cock of his in her tight slutty pussy. Mmm finally what she's been waiting for. He fucks her and she takes it until she is screaming to cum. Now that she's had her fun she turns back into a bitch and kicks Mr Pete out of the house-get back to work! Hmm kinky. Later she tries to persuade Mr Pete to get rid of her man so they can run off together. Yeah right this horny slut is delusional. But Mr Pete wants another piece of her sweet ass so he ties her up on the bed to show her who's boss with some corporeal punishment and some over the top orgasms. One leg up one leg down she is tied up tight to the bed so her ass and pussy are spread open and easy to get. Adorned with a ball-gag and nipple clamps she gets a good flogging, caning, cropping and then the beloved Hitachi. Mr Pete knows just the spot to push Alexa over the edge as he vibes her pussy until she is moaning with delight. Then he fills her pussy and tight ass with his big cock and fucks her deep and hard. He flips her over onto her back and ties her hands to the bottom of the bed frame so her legs are wide open with her ass and pussy begging for attention. More Hitachi on her hungry pussy until her whole body is vibrating with pleasure. Mr Pete stuffs her ass with his thick cock and pounds her out until he shoots his load all over her. All in a day's work-Now that's some Blue Collar Justice.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Blue Collar Justice
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09124 секунды с 9 запросами