View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:26 PM   #18830
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Olga Cabaeva - cum battle

Olga Cabaeva - cum battle

Well, Olga is a horny one! She wants to compete against the shock collar to see if she can reach a climax. It was a lot harder than she thought, but in the end we let her cum. She fought well!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15254kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 994.2 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - cum battle

Hannah Perez Captured, Bound, and tormented By 2 Parolees - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Eric displays 2 huge pairs of satin panties in front of Hannah's face. He then works both pairs into Hannah's mouth. A full roll of vetwrap and black tape, make sure they stay there. They roll her onto the hard concrete floor and enjoy watching her squirm and struggle. It's obvious she is having a hard time with the extreme gag. It's not long before she starts to choke. They remove it. They have a better idea for a gag anyway. They ring gag her with a large spider ring gag. JJ announces that Hannah will later be giving lots of blow jobs while in captivity! Eric adds a rope cuff to her free ankle and ties it back. Hannah is now tied in a ball/hog tie hybrid. Hannah's hair is also tied back very tightly. Eric then walks over with a shiny metal thingamajig. Hannah wonders what it could possibly be used for. She soon finds out as Eric hooks her nostrils with it and painfully ties it back. Eric frogties her right leg as well, making her even more helpless. Nasty green clamps are applied to Hannah's poor nipples. Eric slaps her ass a few times and enjoys watching her twitch and jerk. They then leave, but soon return with sticks to poke and slap her with. Hannah is left on the floor, while Eric and JJ make some phone calls. It seems like there are many people interested in revenge. Hannah sure doesn't seem to be well like by anyone other than judges and other high powered attorneys. At the end of the clip Eric unties her knee from her neck to make it easier to transport her. He also removes the clamps.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 948.7 MB

Download Hannah Perez Captured, Bound, and tormented By 2 Parolees - Part 2

Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Literally. Naomi Denise's firt time nude on camera, first time nipple clamped, first time handcuffed, first time shocked!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

Download Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Broken Blonde: Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage
Video language: English

We called this live feed "Broken Blonde". That's not how Rain DeGrey starts off, but it is how she's going to end up. Rain is a veteran of BDSM. She has worked with us before and she vividly remembers the torments we put her through with her last live feed. She even makes the bold claim that she has seen or done it all. It doesn't take very long for our members to start coming up with new and twisted ideas that she has either never thought of or never dared to participate in.

Duration: 1:01:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Broken Blonde: Part 1

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03616 секунды с 9 запросами