Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Quarantine Dreams

Quarantine Dreams

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English

After a few days together, Leah's ass had been through quite a lot. So Dr. Mercies decided it was the perfect time to roughly brutalize it all over again. For the sake of variety, he took her to the bathroom this time and had her sit on the counter. There, he reamed her with the dildo glove extremely roughly and did some very rude, prolonged ass-to-mouth on her. They bonded so well during this that the doctor softened up a bit and actually fucked her ass somewhat kindly. This less to a mutual orgasm and a very rare in-the-ass cumshot for the doctor. Naturally, Leah ate her anal creampie before serving as Dr. Mercies' urinal and ass licker. Maybe this sounds like a cruel day for Leah, but it was truly another great one for her. And quarantine--well, that's been pretty great for the doctor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 979.7 MB

Download Quarantine Dreams

Lucy Lauren - huge ring gag and shocks

We managed to fit a 2.75 inch ring gag in Lucy's mouth! She immediately started drooling a lot. Lucy hates electro play, but she was determined to take this challenge. Lots of shocks and drooling in this video!

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 735.9 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - huge ring gag and shocks

Daisy's Promotion

Cast: Daisy Marie ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Kinky ,Fetish ,slim ,Dildo ,Straight ,Nipple Torment ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Lesbian ,Anal ,Fingering , Clamps ,LezDom ,Hitachi ,Femdom ,Squirting ,Spanking ,Gag ,Brunette
Video language: English

Daisy Marie is dominated by Aiden Starr in this fun and sexy role play. She is humiliated, tied up, strap-on fucked and made to cum which leaves her in a puddle of squirt. Then, Daisy is full-on strapped down to a gyno-chair, her pussy clamped open and her clitoris and nipples are suction cupped. With a metal gag in her mouth, she is fucked with a metal dildo and a fuck-saw making her squirt all over Aiden. Lastly, she must lick ass and pussy for a promotion and respect from her superiors.

Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Daisy's Promotion

Mia Amore's Hogtie Test - Part 1

I had been chatting with Mia about shooting for quite some time. She was nervous, but finally scheduled a shoot. As almost always, I decided on a hogtie for our 1st set. I manhandle her and smack her ass, before I start adding more ropes. By the time Part 1 ends she is crotchroped and her legs are thoroughly bound. She seems to be enjoying herself in this segment, but that changes in Part 2 when she is gagged.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

Download Mia Amore's Hogtie Test - Part 1

Office Day Dreams Part II

Apparently....my milfy blond secretary wasn't totally amused when I left her tied up and topless in my office for the janitor to find her later. Hey! At least I did it while there was still someone in the building, so she would have help getting out of it! Well, sweet little Amanda now has a surprise for me as well. She saunters into my office while I am going over some reports and lets me know exactly how she feels. Before long, I am tied down to a chair and gagged. Amanda takes her time pleasing me (I mean delightfully torturing) as she unbuttons my blouse, exposes my breasts, pulls up my skirt, carresses my thighs, and groping me a lot like what I did to her. She tired of me quickly though, and decides to leave me there for my boss to find me later, just like the janitor found her. Amanda figures that this is the best way to tell Johnny about my misdemeanors.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

Download Office Day Dreams Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04040 секунды с 9 запросами