Old 03-26-2024, 05:27 AM   #18837
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Blonde Cunt Penny Pax Subjected to Brutal Bondage

Blonde Cunt Penny Pax Subjected to Brutal Bondage

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Leather ,Nipple Clamps ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,Submission ,Straight ,Domination ,Blonde ,Pain ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Penny is a special girl. Girl next door appearance, amazing curvy body, huge natural tits, blonde hair and blue eyes, and entirely unassuming personality. until you get this bitch in bondage and start manipulating her to your whim. In the first scene, Penny starts with her legs bound to a pole with leather straps and her arms bound strappado style up a metal pole. Her pain tolerances are immediately tested - to the limit. Claire puts as many nipple clamps as she can find on Penny's sensitive breasts and then adds an astounding amount of weight. Penny takes it like a champ. Upping the ante, Claire takes Penny and folds her over the metal her thighs are attached to, pulling her arms strict, taut, and far from her body. In scene two penny is in a v shaped hogtie predicament. Her forward momentum pushes her onto a metal bar gag and her tits are bound tightly holding up her torso. Claire's interested in her tiny soft feet. Taking advantage of the position, we get to see just how much can be stuffed into her slut holes. In the final scene, Penny is inverted on the ladder. Her tits are tied with leather and greased up to a perfect shine. Claire decorates Penny's body with clothespins, layers it with pain, shows her affection with pushing Penny further down the cum rabbit hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Blonde Cunt Penny Pax Subjected to Brutal Bondage

Too Swoll to Control Cheyenne Jewel brought to her knees

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Kink
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Double Penetration, Public, Group, BDSM, Hardcore, Humilation, All Sex

Cheyenne Jewel is one tough babe, but she makes an even better filthy poor-excuse-for-a-gym-rat of a whore. Ariel makes her earn her membership by lifting weights while getting face-fucked, doing sets of shoulder shrugs as she is fisted in front of unsuspecting gym members, pumping her wet ass up and down Xander's cock in the Captain's Chair and taking DP like a champ! Pussy-licking, rough sex, anal pounding, and anal cream pie!

Duration: 52:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Too Swoll to Control Cheyenne Jewel brought to her knees

One of the greatest Battles on U/S mats. Lightweight Title Bout!!!!

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,Syd Blakovich
Genres: shaved ,Anal ,Champion ,Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,muscular ,LezDom ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,Tag Team

Cheyenne Jewel beat one of U/S's best and brightest stars, Darling (The Grappler) to earn her spot in the finals for the LightWeight title. Syd Blakovich has been on a 5 year hiatus but quickly reminded fans of her champion caliber skills in her match up with Wenona as well as in some of this season's tag matches.
Cheyenne and Syd had a brief encounter with each other during a tag team match up ( see match 30783) Seeing Cheyenne hold her own against Syd in this tag match left the fans craving a full match between these two. Today Fans get their wish to come true in this amazing lightweight title fight. <strong>This is the Lightweight bout that was shot LIVE on July 17th. This is NOT a summer Vengeance match.</strong> It is highly likely these two could meet in the summer Vengeance finals for a rematch if Syd can get pass Sophia Fiore and if Cheyenne can beat Izamar. IF that happens it will not be for the lightweight belt, it will be for the summer vengeance championship. If Cheyenne wins SV10 we could see cheyenne vs. Syd III for the light weight belt very early on in Season 11.
There is so much heart and soul in the match. Syd refuses to lose. She's a former Champion and a legitimate Brown Belt in the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Losing today would be utterly humiliating. Cheyenne's got something to prove. Time and time again people keep underestimating her. She wants to show the world she can hang with "THE ELITE". This battle is back and forth action up to the bitter end. When we streamed this match Live on July 17th 2013, twitter was blowing up with fans posting about the intensity of this match. This match is already marked by some fans as the greatest match ever released!

Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download One of the greatest Battles on U/S mats. Lightweight Title Bout!!!!

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

Download Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

The Re-Education Of The Delirious Hunter

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Delirious Hunter, David Pierson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Paddling, Caning

Today is the second of The Delirious Hunter's court ordered corporal punishment sessions. She was to receive thirty lashes, from three different straps in ascending order of severity. It was during the third lash with the first strap when the convicted anarchist stood up. This was strictly forbidden. She had been warned that it was acceptable that she cry or scream, but getting out of position or telling her punisher how to do their job was forbidden. She protested that the strap hit her pussy. She was made to fully strip and she soon found that there was no part of her body not subjected to punishment.

Duration: 18:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11986kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Re-Education Of The Delirious Hunter
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04300 секунды с 9 запросами