View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 06:37 AM   #1220
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Public BDSM Gangbang Party With Bondage, Strapon & DP Nevis

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Felony
Genres: BDSM, Public, Submission, Bondage, Anal, Strapon, Double Penetration, Lesbians, Gang Bang, Fisting, Toys, Cumshots, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English
Felony arrives on set a woman and leaves, destroyed. It's that simple. We make her cum so many times that she can't speak, she can't move, she can't even hear us talking to her. Her pussy, ass, and mouth become public property, groped, fucked, and fingered by any willing guest. She is made to squirt until her pussy is totally dry, about four different times. Then she is made to mop her cum off the floor with her hair and left in a puddle of her own juices on the floor. You don't want to miss this shoot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public BDSM Gangbang Party With Bondage, Strapon & DP

School Of Submission: Liz Jordan Rhodes

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Liz Jordan, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Clover Clamps, Suspension, Fingering, Masturbation
Liz is in the home stretch and just has to make it through the final day to complete her journey. Day 4 is designed to build her back up and give her confidence in herself by showing her how far she has come. One of the ways we do this is to put the submissive in grueling bondage and coach them through the process and watch as they find strength inside of themselves that they never thought they had. They are more willing and capable of enduring things that they otherwise may have questioned prior to this process. The first session is a fluid tie that is constantly changing and becoming more difficult as the tie goes on. It eventually becomes a grueling suspension that Liz handles like a champ. One of her hands is left free due to a minor injury, but The Pope puts this hand to good use by making Liz inflict pain on herself. The final session begins with Liz on her back. Before we venture into heavy bondage, Liz must suffer in a different way first. The crop is used to mark up her flesh with bright red marks that bring the tears one more time. Once the suffering is at a level that The Pope sees fit, the bondage is then made to be almost unbearable for Liz. She is pulled into a brutal predicament position that tests everything she has been taught over the last 4 days. We finish with a long interview that gives Liz a chance to discuss everything that has happened to her and gives her a chance to articulate her perspective of the events.
Duration: 59:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School Of Submission: Liz Jordan

Service Call: Erin Everheart and Christian Wilde Boxholm

Cast: Erin Everheart, Christian Wilde
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Footjob, Cumshot, Boot Licking, Floggin
Erin Everheart finds herself in a bar having a night cap when she notices a flyer on the bar. Her curiosity gets the best of her, so she inquires with the bartender about the flyer to find out more about it. The next morning Erin wakes up with that flyer on her mind, so she throws restraint to thew wind and calls the number. Christian Wilde answers and instantly Erin’s curiosity spikes even more. They make arrangements for him to come over and pay her a visit. Upon entering her home, Christian begins to dominate her by collaring her, then adding a leash to lead her around like his personal fuck doll. He stops on the stairs for Erin to service his cock, before continuing upsatirs to get down to business. Erin begins on her back in a spread eagle on the bed as Christian introduces her to his flogger and some corporal punishment. Next Erin is bent over with her ass up and her arms pulled to the other side of the bed, rendering her helpless. Erin requested the full Dom experience, so Christian doesn’t hold back anything. After a little more flogging, He buries his cock deep inside of Erin’s ass and fucks her into submission. Erin isn’t sure how to take this, but doesn’t resist as he fucks multiple orgasms out of her. In the final scene, Erin is thrown around like a fuck toy as Christian uses all of her holes for his entertainment until he covers her in his cum.
Duration: 53:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Call: Erin Everheart and Christian Wilde

Whitney Wright: Tied, Tormented And Tamed West Milton

Cast: Whitney Wright ,The Pope
Genres: brunet ,Pain ,Domination ,Crop ,Rope Bondage ,black hair ,big dick ,slim ,natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration
Today is anew, and it begins with Whitney Wright tied to a wooden chair. Her arms are pulled down and away. Her legs are spread as wide as they’ll go. An extra rope is placed around her neck for some breathe play. The Pope enters the dungeon with a crop in his hand, ready to inflict pain. Whitney seems a little apprehensive. He adds a blindfold to make it more fun. Whitney nervously awaits his next move. He toys with her, taking advantage of her loss of sight. Nipple clamps are added next. He fingers her pussy and causes several orgasms before removing them. He continues delivering orgasms until Whitney can no longer handle the intensity of the vibrator against her pussy. Next, we have Whitney in a suspension with her arms above her head and her legs spread wide. The Pope wraps his arms around her and rubs her exposed pussy. Whitney has been away too long and responds quickly to his touch. He begins a full-on pussy assault with his fingers and the vibe. The goal is to overwhelm her with as many orgasms as possible. With a brief pause to help ground her, he’s right back to administering more orgasms. The final scene begins with her on her back. One of her legs is pulled up high, and the other tied down. Her hands are tied above her head and The Pope torments her with the crop in all of the sensitive spots. She screams and moans, but the mission has been stated and has to be completed. She is pushed to the edge once again, fucking her pussy into full sexual submission.
Duration: 55:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Wright: Tied, Tormented And Tamed

Sydney Hale Pt 5 Creekside

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Thinking I was getting lucky I started showing some skin, a little leg here led to a little ass attention there. Next thing you know my ankles and my thighs were tied tight, with my ankles bring crossed ever so ladylike. After being man handled to the ground a rope was tied around my chest and my arms, pushing my elbows as close together as they could possibly get. My protests needed to be silenced so the harness ball gag was put in. After being man handled a little more and pushed around I ended up face down and being put into a hog tie with the rope tied around my heels securing them uncomfortably to my feet. The rope around my upper arms and wrists was making my hands and arms go numb at a rapid rate. Making me give into complete submission.
Duration: 3:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 125.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale Pt 5
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01837 секунды с 9 запросами