View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 07:46 AM   #888
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Veena North Evans

Cast: Veena
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Brunette, Choking, Cum On Tits, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Masturbation, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Tattoos, Theater Room, Tongue Stud, Toy
The hot Latina with a bang'n body is back to the Gloryhole for another feeding and this time she got some return service. She got a lot of great comments from her first visit so I knew you guys were going to want to see again right away.
I got an email a few days later from one of the guys who fucked telling me she has the tightest pussy he's ever fucked so that explains why he didn't last very long. Her pussy is just as effective at milking cocks as her skilled mouth is. I think he was the guy she came all over and her cum was dripping on the floor.
The last time I took her to the Gloryhole I mentioned to you guys about her getting fucked by the entire college football team at a party. She tells us the entire story during this visit so I won't list the details here but it's a good one. She's a lot sluttier than she looks and is in the right place to satisfy her cum cravings.
When we first got into the Gloryhole booth she was moving around a lot so I just assumed it was nerves but I soon discovered her pussy was contracting and getting super wet with anticipation. I initially thought I had to calm her down as I do with most first-timers but then realized she just needed cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veena

Madison M's First Gloryhole River Pines

Cast: Madison Mia
Genres: 9 cumshots, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Cum Swapping, Deepthroat, First Time, Shaved
Video language: English
Shy and a little nervous is the way to describe Madison. She is nasty, but a little quiet too. She has never been in a gloryhole booth before so we are thrilled we are her first. Anastasia joins her in the booth today to help bring her out of her shell. It works, these 2 are awesome together. Two young horny sluts, what a perfect combination. Anastasia guides her in the right direction, teaching her the ropes of how to catch and swallow all these cum loads. Madison talks about her boyfriend and how much naughtier she is than he is. As she is talking in her interview, her legs are together but just enough apart we can see up her jean skirt, no panties is always a nice view. When she is ready to suck some cock, she gets down on her knees and starts to suck off these lucky strangers. She sucks slow, Anastasia pushes her head on these cocks, taking them all the way down her throat. Anastasia does join in the fun, she starts to suck these hard dicks taking some hot jizz in her mouth as well, these girls swamp cum and kiss. They have a great chemistry together. These boys are in for a special treat, two mouths instead of one. These cum sluts make all the guys cum and enjoy playing with it, spitting it back and forth, then swallowing. MmMm!
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison M's First Gloryhole

Sandra Sturm - BBW's Do it better Four Paths

Cast: Sandra Sturm
Genres: Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Brunette, Stockings, Cum On Tits, Mature & MILF
Sandra Sturm seduces her stepson Don Diego with her luscious curves till he can't handle it anymore. A big beautiful woman is exactly what he needs to fulfill all his fantasies. Sandra Sturm loves nothing more than to have a young guy deep in her pussy and all over her massive tits!
Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7085kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Sturm - BBW's Do it better

Brija Monet - BBC Surprise Quebeck

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Brija Monet
Genres: BBC, BBW, Brunette, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Hardcore, Lingerie, MILF, Piercing, Tattoos, Titfuck, Big Belly, No Condom, Cum On Tits
Brija Monet joins us to show off her goods. This chick is smoking hot, she´s got a perfect pair of natural tits and a plump booty to go with it. She displays her attributes for us for some time before it´s time to get her properly fucked. Our boy, Jay Bangher is the lucky guy who gets to take this hot sexy plumper for a spin. He slides his huge cock in and out of her tight cleavage and even tighter pussy stretching both her pussy further than ever before. Brija loved every single inch of his huge cock leading to her screaming in pleasure. Finally, it all culminated with a huge load all over her gorgeous tits.
Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brija Monet - BBC Surprise

Strict and Dicked Pueblo Viejo

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ainsley Adams
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Caucasian, Cum In Mouth, Cum on Tits, Curvy, Cute, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Jeans, Kitchen, Lingerie, Mature
When Jay Romero gets sent to his stepgrandmother Ainsley Adams’ house to try and set him straight, he’s met with a strict list of duties that he must perform such as cleaning and washing dishes. Jay gets to work, and when Nana checks to see if he’s done a good job, she decides to reward him in the naughtiest way possible. Jay can hardly believe that he gets to fuck his hot stepgrandma for being such a good boy!
Duration: 50:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strict and Dicked
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12909 секунды с 9 запросами