View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 09:49 AM   #1435
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte! Lynbrook

Pulling back the curtain Lisa reveals her latest slave to arrive for training; a buxom, silver haired secretary in satin blouse, pencil skirt and heels, secured to a steel frame keeping the curvy captive ready in position for inspection. The corseted captor sets to work. Testing must be done thoroughly, breasts and ass exposed to feel the soft skin and firm flesh, a severe spanking is delivered to test the endurance of the newly acquired MILF. Lisa peels pantyhose down to properly see the rush of red raising on the bottom before her, pleased with the results she delicately kisses each cheek and leaves - after a final few stinging slaps – to prepare the second test for this promising specimen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte!

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte Antes Fort

Drooling over the gigantic ballgag spreading her jaw, Sandra moans in delight in her spread eagled struggles upon the bedcovers. She knows she’s in for a treat as her sister Domme Caroline has arranged quite the evening’s entertainment. A new gal is being introduced to the household, lithe and limber blonde Lisa, whose long legs, luscious tits and smooth shaven pussy are going to be in front of Sandra very soon… Caroline leads Lisa into the room to meet her associate Sandra – both ballgagged to the extreme - to admire and worship bound pantyhose-d pins and soft skin of the tanned, silver haired MILF stretched out on the bed. Lisa is about to find a whole lot more to admire, as Caroline instructs the pair in an oral introduction! Filming the pussy licking action on her mobile phone (for her own pleasure, and for her pair of students to later review) Caroline videos her point of view as Sandra’s tongue deftly delves between the folds of Lisa’s lips, the lesbian initiation pleasing her greatly, so much so she rewards her sister Domina Sandra with a Hitachi wand, the powerful vibrator demanding bound orgasms from the MILF that make her groan and giggle onto Lisa’s swollen clit in conjoined orgasmic bliss!
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery Sandakan

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!
Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

Sandra Silvers & Jackie Christianson Oregon City

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Two beautiful women struggle and moan in secure rope bondage on the sofa in a retro setting - vintage decor, antique furniture, rotary-style telephone and a 1950s radio. Sandra and Jackie are dressed in a complementary manner, with classic styled Rage shapewear, full body girdles, pantyhose, stockings and heels. They are also bound in rope, with ankles and knees together, and a chest-harness that pins their arms into box-ties secured behind their backs. Any observations they have about their predicament are largely stifled by the thick cleave-gags, knotted and tied between their lips.
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5139kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Jackie Christianson

Anal after party kaiia eve and nina nova xo Paris

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, LezDom, Vibrator, Butt Plug, Facesitting, Stockings, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Squirting, Masturbation
Kaiia and Nina were out all night partying. Dressed in sexy sheer white lingerie with her tits out, Nina thought for sure she’d be getting fucked by some hot guy by now, but Instead she goes back to Kaiia’s house for doughnuts. Kaiia mentions to Nina that she noticed the butt-plug she’s kept in her ass all night and she’s been fantasizing about stretching out her asshole. Nina bends over and Kaiia goes to town spanking her ass hard. She plays with Nina’s butt-plug, and then hits her ass hard with a leather paddle. Nina lays on the countertop and spreads her legs. Kaiia gets some ass toys and fucks Nina’s ass with them. After that Kaiia takes Nina into her shower and ties her up with rope. She hits Nina’s ass hard with a leather flogger and spanks her wet ass with a heavy hand. After that they go back to the kitchen and Kaiia stretches Nina’s ass some more with anal toys. Kaiia sits and twerks on her face, and Nina tongue-fucks her asshole.
Duration: 1:09:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal after party kaiia eve and nina nova xo

Zero Tolerance Films - Oiled Up Anal vol.2 - Scene 1 Zaltbommel

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Zero Tolerance Films
Cast: Van Wylde, Bella Rolland
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Lingerie, Gagging, Big ass, Gonzo, Cum on Ass, Oil, Stockings, straight
Video language: English
Bella pleasures him by sucking his cock before offering her tight asshole for his cock to pound. Van drills his deep into her warm asshole then showering her ass with cum.
Duration: 26:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zero Tolerance Films - Oiled Up Anal vol.2 - Scene 1

AJ Applegate & Dredd - Goes Up Ass O Brien

Release Year: 2019
Studio: JulesJordan
A.J. Applegate takes Dredd’s Giant cock up her tight AssHole! A.J is a seasoned slut with a curvaceous body and amazing anal skills. She’s dressed in a tiger striped body stocking with a corset around her waist and knee high boots as she shows off her Assets.
Duration: 38:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Applegate & Dredd - Goes Up Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.17116 секунды с 9 запросами