View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 09:50 AM   #1437
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom Roduco

Chair tied in copious coils of cotton rope, captured in her black pantyhose and wool sweater, big breasts bound and exposed, the silver haired MILF struggles as her cat-suited captor continues to look for loot. Though the lure for the blond, bondage aficionado burglar seems to be the gorgeous, gagged gal in the kitchen… returning with a Hitachi wand retrieved from a bedroom she mounts a marble worktop and masturbates with the vibrator as her captive looks on… helpless as the pulsing perpetrator is pushed between pantyhose-d pussy and tight ropes, buzzing hard upon her clit! That wand is too valuable to leave behind, but what next for our damsel in distress? As she is left in her predicament to struggle and scream through her cloth gag…
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk! Tuba City

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

1111 Customs - Dani Jensen Does The Fucking Machine On A Giant Teddy Bear Dietrich

Release Year: 2024
Studio: 1111 Customs
Cast: Dani Jensen
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Milf, Toys, Ass, Lingerie, Solo, Stockings, high heels, straight, caucasian
Video language: English
Busty redhead Dani Jensen lies across her big stuffed toy in sexy lingerie and stockings as she begins some naughty jerk off instruction. The ginger MILF uses a power dildo to pound her hot pussy while she does the JOI countdown for you to cum with her.
Duration: 19:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 1111 Customs - Dani Jensen Does The Fucking Machine On A Giant Teddy Bear

Charlotte Sins & Victoria Voxxx - Sinful Desires for Miss Voxxx Pendergrass

Cast: Charlotte Sins, Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Strap-on, Lesbian, LezDom, Dildo, Butt Plug, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Stockings, Fishnet, Pussy Licking, Masturbation
The incredibly sexy Miss Victoria Voxxx has Charlotte Sins down on her knees and ready to be used. Charlotte looks so precious in her little schoolgirl skort that Miss Voxxx can’t help but tease and torment her. Victoria starts by getting to know her sub with spanking, foot worship, and orgasm denial. Next, Miss Voxxx gets Charlotte suspended in the air, ready to take a pounding with her giant cock. Victoria chokes Charlotte on it before sliding it inside her tight pussy. Victoria rips orgasm after orgasm out of Charlotte’s vulnerable body with her strap-on and her Hitachi. Then, Charlotte waits helpless, her legs pulled back, her holes exposed. Miss Voxxx uses the opportunity to slide her fingers and a plug inside Charlotte’s tight asshole, stretching her open. Victoria uses her stockings to choke Charlotte, her hands to discipline the soles of Charlotte’s feet, and her Hitachi to take even more orgasms from Charlotte’s body.
Duration: 56:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sins & Victoria Voxxx - Sinful Desires for Miss Voxxx

Sydney Hale Maybrook

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I was parading around in my lingerie and pantyhose just asking for attention and I got some. My legs were tied together at the ankles and the knees. And then something that has never happened, with fear that I might be able to get out, my hands were tied in front of me but my upper arms were still tied around the backside. Making my arms very secure at my side. A crotch rope was added to help keep it secure, putting me into an enjoyable predicament if I tried to move my arms. My guy then shoved 3, that's right 3 pairs of panties into my mouth and secured them with the ace bandage. The panties were soaking up all my drool making it difficult to breathe. My ankles then were tied to the corner of the coffee table and a rope was tied around my neck so that i could only be bent over, putting me more into a predicament. And what a coffee table predicament it was.
Duration: 2:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 91.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale

Girl Girl Bondage Part 4 Ballinger

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Jewell Marceau, Darby Daniels, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch heels over honey colored stockings.Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte Biloxi

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
As soon as the hideout door shuts, Lisa lets her lesbian impulses run wild. She gropes our Gal Friday, unbuttoning her blouse to expose that hot pink bra again. Hair is pulled, breasts are squeezed, and pantyhose is fondled. Sandra protests and groans into her tapegag, but all to no avail as the carressses continue. It seems our Sleuth's fate is sealed.
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5127kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte

Время генерации страницы 0.08085 секунды с 9 запросами