View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 10:47 AM   #18841
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Pa...

Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Lilly is having another Bondage Dream. This time the same crazy doctor drags her into a basement with her wists bound behind her back. He must have more experiments planned for Lilly. He gropes and manhandles her. He spins her around and smacks her ass, then he lifts her skirt and yanks her panties until they are inside her. Lilly is to step out of her panties. He then makes her sit in a chair and then proceeds to rope her at the waist to it. He gropes her tits more, before shoving a big foam white ball in her mouth. He seals it in tightly with clear tape. He then binds her thighs very tightly in 3 places with thin biting twine. He decides the gag isn't good enough, so he wraps an entire roll of vetwrap over the clear tape. Several wraps of stretchy microfoam are then wrapped on top of the vetwrap! He then goes back to work binding her legs to the chair with twine. After some time, he removes all 3 layers of the gag and the ball. She's not to be left ungagged though, Lilly is cleave gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a few wraps of black tape. This is a tight gag as you'll be able to tell by the purple coloring of Lilly's distorted face. The good Doctor then snips off her shirt with the precision of a surgeon, revealing her pretty bra that matched her panties. He proceeds to tie Lilly's upper body with the thin twine. After a bit, the Doctor removes the vetwrap cleave gag and the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Petite Brunette Brazilian Gets DP'd in Public

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Francys Belle ,Irina Vega ,Max Cortes
Genres: slim ,Blowjob ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,Paddle ,natural boobs ,Outdoors ,Voyeur ,brunet ,Big Tits
Video language: English

Francys Belle is a hot slender brunette from Brazil who is excited for her first time here on Public Disgrace. We start in Barcelona on a hot sunny day with Irene Vega and Steve Holmes on a corner, having a smoke while their submissive slut for the day Francys Belle kneels on the concrete next to them holding an ashtray gag in her mouth wearing a very slutty maids outfit. Next Irene and Steve head to a quiet place outdoors with a nice view to meet Max Cortes. There they spank and paddle Francys' ass while Steve and Max each take turns sticking their cocks down her throat covering her big bare tits in spit. After that they head to the beach where Francys is told to get totally naked and walk slowly ahead of them so everyone can stare at her big tits, small round ass and shaved pussy. Wearing only glasses she waves at the passing public loving the attention. Finally we find ourselves at a bar where a gaggle of hot ladies cant help but immediately get their hands and mouths on Francys once her clothes come off. They suck her tits, poor her, and rub ice on her pussy. Max has Francys get on her knees and fucks her face till his cock and her face are covered in spit. Steve lies down and Francys hops onto him in reverse cowgirl and slides Steve's fat cock in her little pussy like a true pro. With her pussy thoroughly fucked Irene stuffs Steve's cock in her ass and Francys cums hard while Steve pounds her and Irene crops her pussy and legs. Max positions himself the spread-eagle Francys and shoves his dick in her pussy with Steve's cock still buried in her ass. Irene rubs Francys' clit as she's getting pounded in both holes and gets sent into outter space with a multitude of huge orgasms.

Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Petite Brunette Brazilian Gets DP'd in Public

The Truth About Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Performer of the Year Bobbi Star is the enigmatic. Now fully committed to her life of submission, she accepts every erotic dare and every wet, willing partner her lover chooses. When an old lover returns to the inner circle and a newer slave enters the scene, O's obedience is once again put to the test. But is the slave... or is she the master?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:20
Video: 624x352, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 696.7 MB

Download The Truth About Part 1

Jackiebound part 354

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 354

Long, Hot Summer Part II

And now we find busty Ms. Brielle roped tightly with a vibrator between her legs. Holly greets her first with gentle strokes before she reaches for the violet wand and proceeds to give Summer a good raking over with the device. Summer meanwhile, gasps and moans and Holly breaks out another dildo, force feeding it to her new slave, while Summer literally begs to cum...These are two extremely beautiful women we are watching here. And that proves even more evident when Summer is strapped to the bench ass up. Holly lubes Summer's perfect hole and then slides in from behind to give her a sound fucking. As Summer bellows, things really sizzle as Holly barrels onward.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

Download Long, Hot Summer Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14550 секунды с 9 запросами