View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 12:19 PM   #558
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2 Caddo Gap

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Reorientation Day Good Hope

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away.
Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock.I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides. When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reorientation Day

Layla Love - Temporary Whore Bowl - FullHD 1080p Fabius

Cast: Layla Love
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Sometimes the new guy forgets the whore bowl. Let's all remind him that one does not forget the whore bowl, however, a new one will do in a pinch. I digress a bit. So I'll be terse: Mr Pete and John Strong roughed up this chick, and poured the whore bowl on her head. And everyone lived happily ever after.
Duration: 45:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layla Love - Temporary Whore Bowl - FullHD 1080p

Operation Honk - FullHD 1080p Sybertsville

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Let me begin by saying fuck you to everyone with a rainbow flag and a pronoun in their social media profile. Yup, I decided to stick my cock into the culture war for posterity, and my core, my being, forged in logic and truth will not let me sit idly by any longer. Anyway, this scene is great. Enjoy the clown world. I'm taking back the rainbow.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Operation Honk - FullHD 1080p

Safe House - FullHD 1080p Wisborough Green

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
It’s not often Bootleg and I get the call to extract information, but when we do, we are apt contractors. According to our superiors, she was withholding information. We got it out of her. But why not face fuck her and penetrate that desert flower of hers—simply for tits and pickles. She got worked over good. She filled up the whore bowl and we filled up her mouth, throat, and pussy with various fluids. She was defiant, but she gave in. They all give in. 3 loads to her face, and we were called back to be debriefed. All in a days work.
Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House - FullHD 1080p

Hard On Girls Maury

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Powershotz
It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard On Girls

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Coopers Plains

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Время генерации страницы 0.09071 секунды с 9 запросами