LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The last resort dee williams and syren de mer Goldsboro

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Dee Williams, Syren De Mer, Matt Williams
Dee and Syren’s anniversary is just around the corner and Dee is looking to surprise her lover with an amazing romantic getaway. An amazing internet deal and a trip to a secluded resort bring our lovers to a beautiful paradise. However the real world is perverse, and our couple have unknowingly checked into, The last resort. The Resort Manager shows Dee to her suite while Syren suns herself by the pool. Instead of entering a fancy room, Dee gets shoved into a small closet, where she’s handcuffed and gagged. Syren gets a text from Dee to come to the room, and when Syren arrives, she is shocked to find Dee standing in the closet, bound and naked with her panties down. Dee gives a muffled warning through the ball-gag but its too late. The Resort Manager comes out from hiding and grabs Syren, and takes her outside. He strips her naked and puts a ball-gag in her mouth. He makes her stand on cinderblocks with her legs spread, and ties her wrists to two wooden posts. He flogs her pussy nd tits hard. He makes her cum with a vibrator and then heads over to see how Dee is doing, leaving Syren there alone. Dee gets bound in rope with her arms raised above her head. He teases her pussy with a vibrator, getting her right to the edge of cumming, and then leaves again to check on Syren. He approaches a leg-quivering Syren and hangs heavy weights from her nipples, and then holds a vibrator on her pussy. He leaves her there alone again and visits Dee, finally letting her cum from the vibrator. Back to Syren he ties a rope around a rock, ties the other end around her neck, and leaves her there to quiver on the cinderblocks. In the next scene, Dee and Syren are on their knees, arms out-stretched, bound in rope. They face each other with stockings over their heads, and their mouths taped shut. The Resort Manager enters the hut with his leather flogger and switches back and forth between the two, hitting them hard. He makes them both cum with a vibrator and then torments their nipples with more clamps with weights attached. He leaves them there wondering what’s next.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The last resort dee williams and syren de mer

Public BDSM Gangbang Party With Bondage, Strapon & DP Ovett

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Felony
Genres: BDSM, Public, Submission, Bondage, Anal, Strapon, Double Penetration, Lesbians, Gang Bang, Fisting, Toys, Cumshots, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English
Felony arrives on set a woman and leaves, destroyed. It's that simple. We make her cum so many times that she can't speak, she can't move, she can't even hear us talking to her. Her pussy, ass, and mouth become public property, groped, fucked, and fingered by any willing guest. She is made to squirt until her pussy is totally dry, about four different times. Then she is made to mop her cum off the floor with her hair and left in a puddle of her own juices on the floor. You don't want to miss this shoot.
Duration: 1:12:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public BDSM Gangbang Party With Bondage, Strapon & DP

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2 Senath

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

Red Rope Tough Suspension OnIsland Saint Ansgar

He slowly worked his lips and tongue down my chest and torso until his face was hovering over my rock hard cock.
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9382kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 503.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Rope Tough Suspension OnIsland

River Lynn: Newbie Gets Her First Taste Of Bondage And Domination Concordia

Cast: River Lynn, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamp
River Lynn has wanted to have a real BDSM experience and understand what it was like to be tied and tormented. Today she will find out what all of the fuss is about at the at the hands of The Pope. She begins bound in the middle of the dungeon with her arms pulled to an up line. She waits patiently as he enters and begins to inspect her body. She pushes back into him as to say “take me”, and he does just that. His hands are strong, and River has been waiting for this long enough, and she wants everything he is going to give her. The pain comes and River motions that she wants more. One of her legs are pulled up and out of the way for better access to her cunt so that he can make her cum after hurting her. Next she is is put into a brutal partial suspension with her feet tied together and her everything else pulled away from her body. This leaves her very helpless and she smiles as The Pope enters the room. She seems pleased with herself that she has made it this far, but she wasn’t anticipating what comes next. The Pope uses a crop to tenderize her flesh in a way that she was not expecting, which fills the dungeon with loud screams. Nipple clamps are added and suddenly shit gets real for River, but when the vibe is pressed against her clit everything changes. In the final scene, River is bent backwards in a spread eagle that stretches her out and makes her helpless. Her flesh is tenderized with a cat-o-ninetails before The Pope uses metal claws to overwhelm her with sensory overload. The day is coming to an end, and the best way to finish off a slut is to give her mind-bending orgasms that make her cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 50:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9739kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River Lynn: Newbie Gets Her First Taste Of Bondage And Domination

Angelina Moon: Too Much to Handle saue

Cast: Angelina Moon, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingerin
We are always looking for new talent to keep the pages of Kink full of fresh faces. Today we present you with Angelina Moon, a brand-new model to Kink who has never really done any BDSM. She says she tried a few things here and there, but never at the level that Kink operates. The Pope feels her out and comes up with a plan, but it becomes apparent almost immediately that Angelina is far from a pain slut. She like to feel helpless, and she is comfortable in bondage, but pain is not her thing. The Pope navigates this well, as to not cross any lines with her, but to still get us a fresh face. Not all that enter are going to be heavy pain sluts, and some are meant to be hot girls in bondage and made to cum against their will. Angelina is one of the latter, so he gets to work experimenting with different sensations to stimulate her as well as make her cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelina Moon: Too Much to Handle

Naomi Denise – first time for everything Saint Stephens Church

Literally. Naomi Denise’s firt time nude on camera, first time nipple clamped, first time handcuffed, first time shocked!
Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naomi Denise – first time for everything

Время генерации страницы 0.02379 секунды с 9 запросами