Format: mp4
Duration: 33:53
Video: 848x464, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 403.8 MB

Download MattAttackxxx & pr3ttyb0yt0y

CockyBoys Angel Santana, Marcus McNeill

Studio: CockyBoys

Newcomer Marcus McNeill makes his CockyBoys debut giving Angel Santana such a passionate fucking that he virtually leaves him breathless. Marcus says he loves sensuous kissing and it shows in the way they make out extensively before Angel gets his mouth on his thick cock. Marcus' sensuous passion also shows in how he sucks Angel back and eats out his ass in some deft, acrobatic action.

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CockyBoys Angel Santana, Marcus McNeill

Brody Fox, Joseph Hart

If you have a duty to perform, it's usually a boring and nondescript task, but for these handsome chaps, the way of duty for them is nothing but pure pleasure and they can't wait to get to the task in hand.

Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5182kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 859.3 MB

Download Brody Fox, Joseph Hart

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 - The Calling

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Devall
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

Master Napoli did things to me that I didn't know could be done. I experienced sensations which blew my mind and entirely changed the way that I perceive myself.

Sadly, what we did was never spoken of again. In fact, Master Napoli barely acknowledged me when our paths crossed. My mind started oscillating wildly between feeling excited about what had happened and experiencing a huge amount of guilt about it. I wondered if I'd pushed Master Napoli into an uncomfortable space, or whether, by not challenging or refusing him, I'd failed the first test. To make matters worse, for the longest time afterwards, it felt like my training had ground to a halt. There were no one-to-one meetings with the Masters, no talk about the next stage of my apprenticeship. I knuckled down, attending classes and reading everything I could, but, the longer it went on, the more I became convinced I'd blown it.

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 - The Calling

AndoliniXXL - Groom Service - Andolini & Erik Oleary

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

He is a hairy hipster who will do almost anything in the sack. We paired him with the spindly shaggy him to see what would happen.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5354kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 711.1 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Groom Service - Andolini & Erik Oleary
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06068 секунды с 9 запросами