View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 07:31 PM   #18844
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pajamas Hogtie Part I

Pajamas Hogtie Part I

So, every once in a while, it bears repeating, "Judgemental cowards can kiss my a" which is exactly why I had this t-shirt made. I haven't had to wear it in years, thankfully. I had to search to the bottom of my drawer to find it and was glad when I did. This time, I needed it because a girl at work found my website, didn't like it and decided to tell everyone in the office as much. Now, maybe my mind does not work correctly, but I was thinking, "Why is she telling everyone in the office that she looks at adult websites?" But, no matter. What kind of bugs me is that instead of coming to me and talking to me, she thought she would cause me a problem, by telling everyone else in the office. Make no mistake. I do not suffer maliciousness and toxic personalities well. I will be cordial at best to her from now on. Anyway, needless to say, it was time to pull out my t-shirt and take some pictures to show people how I feel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5884kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.3 MB

Download Pajamas Hogtie Part I

Aspen O'Hara

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.
She's tied into a steer position. Her ass protrudes beautifully and of course her shorts are in the way. They have to go, so they get cut away. Her juicy pussy glistens with her excitement.
She has the perfect tits for being tied up. The suspension is setup and her breasts are bound tight. One leg goes up and her cunt is exposed again. Then the other leg goes up and she floating.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aspen O'Hara

Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Jewell Marceau, Darby Daniels, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch heels over honey colored stockings.Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Sandra Silvers & Ariel Anderssen

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy Sandra Silvers is in charge in this scene as she strides in to find Ariel - strapped spread eagle on a wall! Dressed in a tight black catsuit and even tighter pink corset, Sandra inspects Ariel's straps, making sure each one is nice and tight as Ariel whimpers from behind her gag. Satisfied, Sandra starts to focus on her feet - so exposed and helpless! Sandra takes her time, sensually caressing her soles, one foot at a time. Then it's time for tickling! Taking her toes in her hands, Sandra uses her red nails to tease, torment, and tickle Ariel's feet, loving the sound of Ariel's muffled laughs. Before too long though, busty broad Sandra's brute-at-hand Ben makes an appearance to remove Ariel's gag and all bets are off! Sandra ruthlessly tickles Ariel's toes as the Amazonian lady from British Isles squirms, giggles, and shrieks (in an immpeccable R.P. English accent!) from the feel until she's left alone to wonder what her next round of torment will be.

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5209kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Ariel Anderssen

Silver Dress Part II

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download Silver Dress Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04418 секунды с 9 запросами