View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 12:53 AM   #18851
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

Drooling over the gigantic ballgag spreading her jaw, Sandra moans in delight in her spread eagled struggles upon the bedcovers. She knows she's in for a treat as her sister Domme Caroline has arranged quite the evening's entertainment. A new gal is being introduced to the household, lithe and limber blonde Lisa, whose long legs, luscious tits and smooth shaven pussy are going to be in front of Sandra very soon. Caroline leads Lisa into the room to meet her associate Sandra - both ballgagged to the extreme - to admire and worship bound pantyhose-d pins and soft skin of the tanned, silver haired MILF stretched out on the bed. Lisa is about to find a whole lot more to admire, as Caroline instructs the pair in an oral introduction! Filming the pussy licking action on her mobile phone (for her own pleasure, and for her pair of students to later review) Caroline videos her point of view as Sandra's tongue deftly delves between the folds of Lisa's lips, the lesbian initiation pleasing her greatly, so much so she rewards her sister Domina Sandra with a Hitachi wand, the powerful vibrator demanding bound orgasms from the MILF that make her groan and giggle onto Lisa's swollen clit in conjoined orgasmic bliss!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

RealTimeBondage Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Genres: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Restrained in a crucifix style pose that perfectly displays those giant boobs and leaves her blowjob lips draped over the edge, she is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage

Pain slut takes some brutal punishment & orgasms Extreme cunt

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Nipple Clamps ,slim ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Straight ,Pain Slut ,Fingering
Video language: English

Krysta Kaos is a sexy little wisp of a girl with a very pretty face and a very tough attitude. This is the first scene we shot with her during her recent visit, and it's our way of getting to know her a little better by feeling her out.
We bind her to the floor with her legs spread and her arms back in strappado for a little extra tension. We flog her hard, her perfect little tits are red by the time we cut her clothes off. We pinch her tender nipples with our chopstick clamps and cane her smooth belly, inner thighs and cunt. We finger-bang her to an orgasm so we can hear the pretty sounds she makes. We snap a rubber band on the most sensitive parts of her body: inner arm, nipples, inner thigh and pussy lips. She takes her punishment well, and earns herself another orgasm.

Duration: 21:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 476.3 MB

Download Pain slut takes some brutal punishment & orgasms Extreme cunt

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Video language: English

Limbo training for our petgirl Yvette Costeau.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

Download Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03334 секунды с 9 запросами