View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 06:44 AM   #18855
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide - not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations. The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Secretary

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download Secretary

InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Tasha "Kentucky" Dockery are transported from Largefield Penitentiary to our remote farm location. They are told it's for a special work detail, but it soon becomes obvious we have other motives.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Fayth Tied Pied By Vivienne

Josh is also uncut so he knows the spots on an uncut dick to really make my body shake uncontrollably.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 801.1 MB

Download Fayth Tied Pied By Vivienne

Secretary Part II

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

Download Secretary Part II
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07410 секунды с 9 запросами