Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

All Girl Massage - She's Got My Back Knightdale

Release Year: 2024
Studio: All Girl Massage
Cast: Serene Siren, Lexi Luna
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Ass, Lesbian, Massage, Foot Fetish, Oil, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, ass massage, caucasian, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Two friends, Serene Siren and Lexi Luna, are having fun hanging out when Lexi suddenly winces. Lexi explains that she has a knot in her shoulder that hurts if she moves too fast. Serene offers to help by massaging her shoulder, and Lexi gratefully accepts.As Serene massages Lexi's sore shoulder, Lexi says that Serene's touch feels good. Lexi then says that the pain is actually in of her shoulders. Serene is happy to help, so she starts massaging both of Lexi's shoulders. Lexi then claims that the pain has moved further down her back, so Serene starts massaging down Lexi's back, until Serene reaches Lexi's hips. They agree that massaging Lexi this much would be easier on a bed, so they get up and go to Lexi's bedroom.
Lexi strips down before getting onto the bed, which catches Serene by surprise, but Lexi points out it's not really a big deal, since they've been friends for so long. Serene admits that's a good point, and starts giving Lexi a more thorough massage using some oil that Lexi conveniently had in her room. Serene massages Lexi's naked body all over, including her breasts, and they both become increasingly aroused. Lexi then kisses Serene, who by this point is open to the idea of taking things further...
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Girl Massage - She's Got My Back

Maisie Lewis 42 y.o. Pagegiai

Cast: Maisie Lewis
Genres: Mature, Footfetish, Solo, Masturbation, Fuck Machin
The guy was very lucky to fuck such a sexy long-haired mommy Maisie Lewis . You can fuck her mouth, drill her asshole and ofcource you can stick your dick into her pussy.
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24452kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maisie Lewis 42 y.o.

Pinko Club - A Big Dick For Michelle Nunnelly

Studio: Pinko Club
Cast: Remigio Zampa, Michelle Ferrari, Big Willy
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Fingering, Old Young, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Fetish, Lingerie, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, shaved pussy, ball play
Michelle's husband fulfills his wife's desire of fucking a big dick, but he wants to take part as well.
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pinko Club - A Big Dick For Michelle

Jay Bank Presents - First Time Kay Lovely Girl Girl with Alicia Williams Bevier

Studio: Jay Bank Presents
Cast: Alicia Williams, Kay Lovely
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Petite, Lesbian, Lingerie, Reality, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Stockings, Fishnets, shaved pussy, caucasian, first time, kissing, short hair, pussy eating
Hello Everyone! This is the first release in a set of Girl Girl Scenes that I shot for a project I created featuring Alicia Williams (short hair blonde) as the centerpiece. I've always thought that Girl on Girl action is absolutely beautiful and for a time I wanted to create something in that vein, should I ever have the opportunity. Well, this was the perfect opportunity because Alicia legitimately loves girls. I mean she loves girls. There is zero 'acting' and general 'dumb-assery' in anything she, or the other girls, do in any of these videos. All of the Girl Girl Scenes shot thus far are very, very long. The first two Scenes the girls estimated that they had been shooting for about 25-30 minutes when in fact we had gone well over an hour. They were that 'lost in the moment' that their perception of time had warped to that degree. That's not an exaggeration either, that was truly their perception. We ended up shooting a handful of Scenes for this Girl Girl Brand and then I just got preoccupied with other responsibilities.
Duration: 1:09:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5326kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Bank Presents - First Time Kay Lovely Girl Girl with Alicia Williams

Lady X 55 y.o. Speaks

Cast: Lady X
She's a leggy beautiful milf from New Zealand and Lady X loves everything romantic, including dancing and relaxing on the beach with a glass of wine.
Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24440kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady X 55 y.o.

Kasia 42 y.o. River Edge

Cast: Kasia
Naughty sexy and hot mature Kasia loves to please herself with her fingers. You can fuck her mouth, drill her asshole and ofcource you can stick your dick into her pussy.
Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24424kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kasia 42 y.o.

Mia Brown 33 y.o. Kosice

Cast: Mia Brown
Stunning blonde Mia Brown comes to us from North Carolina with her sunny smile and tight sensual figure, posing in lingerie on her own (or with a friend!) and showing off every inch...and she enjoys being a Dominatrix, so get ready to serve!
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24446kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Brown 33 y.o.

Время генерации страницы 0.05960 секунды с 9 запросами