View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 10:08 AM   #1442
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra, Caroline Pierce Gallitzin

The surprised secretarial staff, over powered upon entry, and secured in copious coils of electrical tape tight around their satin blouses, pencil skirts and pantyhosed legs, are lifted into a waiting van. It seemed their skills had been sold, not for touch typing today, but for their individual charms... An athletic, lithe redhead, a raven-haired vixen, a stunning, silver haired MILF, and a long-limbed brunette. Their breasts, each pair a perfect paragon of each shapely figure, straining inside their shirts. As their unexpected vehicle ride begins, they call out through well stuffed mouths, the tape over their lips gagging their cries. They desperately attempt to stay upright as the road twists and turns, losing all sense of direction in their journey... An abrupt halt jolts them, sunlight floods in as the van doors open, the driver hops each helpless hostage onto the door step and, delivery complete, leaves them to their fate...
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Caroline Pierce

Jay Bank Presents - First Time Kay Lovely Girl Girl with Alicia Williams Sylvia

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Jay Bank Presents
Cast: Alicia Williams, Kay Lovely
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Petite, Lesbian, Lingerie, Reality, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Stockings, Fishnets, shaved pussy, caucasian, first time, kissing, short hair, pussy eating
Video language: English
Hello Everyone! This is the first release in a set of Girl Girl Scenes that I shot for a project I created featuring Alicia Williams (short hair blonde) as the centerpiece. I've always thought that Girl on Girl action is absolutely beautiful and for a time I wanted to create something in that vein, should I ever have the opportunity. Well, this was the perfect opportunity because Alicia legitimately loves girls. I mean she loves girls. There is zero 'acting' and general 'dumb-assery' in anything she, or the other girls, do in any of these videos. All of the Girl Girl Scenes shot thus far are very, very long. The first two Scenes the girls estimated that they had been shooting for about 25-30 minutes when in fact we had gone well over an hour. They were that 'lost in the moment' that their perception of time had warped to that degree. That's not an exaggeration either, that was truly their perception. We ended up shooting a handful of Scenes for this Girl Girl Brand and then I just got preoccupied with other responsibilities.
Duration: 1:09:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5326kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Bank Presents - First Time Kay Lovely Girl Girl with Alicia Williams

Wicked - Vanity - Scene 1 Tahlequah

Studio: Wicked
Cast: Seth Gamble, Blake Blossom
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Cum on Pussy, Stockings
Watch her hot mature body with big juicy tits and ass ride up on our cock until she earns a nice cum load in her mouth.
Duration: 33:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wicked - Vanity - Scene 1

Pinko Club - A Big Dick For Michelle Delingha

Studio: Pinko Club
Cast: Remigio Zampa, Michelle Ferrari, Big Willy
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Fingering, Old Young, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Fetish, Lingerie, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, shaved pussy, ball play
Michelle's husband fulfills his wife's desire of fucking a big dick, but he wants to take part as well.
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pinko Club - A Big Dick For Michelle

Jessica welcome to Trunk family with hardcore anal fucking Waimea

Cast: Jessica Trunk
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Creampie, DAP, DP, Facial, Gangbang, Hardcore, Interracial, MILF, Natural Tits, Russian Girls, Shaved, Stockings, Toy
Jessica Trunk is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Jessica Trunk’s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth. Official website:Unknown
Duration: 48:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica welcome to Trunk family with hardcore anal fucking

Shiney Blue Lingerie Lake Waccamaw

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shiney Blue Lingerie

Submissive Wife Part II Kite

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Wife Part II

Время генерации страницы 0.03376 секунды с 9 запросами