View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 11:28 AM   #18857
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Shiney Blue Lingerie

Shiney Blue Lingerie

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie

Sandra & Lisa

Strapped to a steel platform salacious slave Sandra is wheeled into the warehouse toward her waiting Mistress, Lisa. Sandra - a big-titted MILF captivatingly captured in a catsuit made of fine mesh, leather corset, a Gwen hood securing her silver hair and sealing her lips - is helpless but to enjoy and endure the roaming, groping, tickling hands of her similarly suited comely captrix, Lisa. A most devious device is constructed before them by their handy, hunky helper, allowing Lisa - luscious lesbian Domme - to strut in stilettos around her pole-tied pretty plaything, pressing all the right buttons with a powerful probe of pulsating pleasure.
Bonus - On Screen Bondage Installation & Behind the Scenes Footage!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa

Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sandra and Whitney wore their gowns well, over well endowed bodies, so well in fact, the terrifically titted twosome never made it home from their ball! Captured as they waited at the concierge station, and driven away before any of the other event goers could even blink an eye.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps

File size: 514.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Whitney Morgan

Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

Have I mentioned that I am a big fan of the outdoors and my girlfriend, Sandra Silvers?
Well, this video is proof that all it takes is a big tree, two beautiful girls, lots of vet wrap, ball gags and a willing Dom to have a blast!
So, Sandra and I took advantage of all the right conditions, and decided to hang out all afternoon and swing back and forth in the sun. Ben (Sandra's bad guy ) obliges us by wrapping us up from head to toe in the vet wrap (minus the breasts, of course) and then hangs us by our ankles from a tall old oak tree. He even tickles our feet while in our blissful suspension, and then gives us ball gags to quiet the giggles as we swing back and forth!
It's all in a day's play for me and Sandra Silvers!

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3028kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

We ask her for a comfy suspension that we can hang Sadie in, over the fucking machine, to be fucked in the air...
Nikki delivers in Nefarious fashion...Indeed, lovely Sadie is hoisted upon the dildo and fucked till she screams...

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

Download Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09738 секунды с 9 запросами