View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 11:37 AM   #18858
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Red Rope Tough Suspension OnIsland

Red Rope Tough Suspension OnIsland

He slowly worked his lips and tongue down my chest and torso until his face was hovering over my rock hard cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9382kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 503.3 MB

Download Red Rope Tough Suspension OnIsland

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I push the Spring Breaker up against a tree. She still has the rope around her wrists from when she was tied on the hood of my truck, so I simply tie them together. I tie and cinch her waist to the tree next. Her legs are spread and tied to trees on each side, before I bind her ample tits. I crotchrope her and tightly tie it off to a stake driven into the ground in front of her. I step away and watch her writhe and moan for a while. This is what spring break should be about! I decide she can still move to much for my liking, and I am soon adding more rope to remedy this. Her elbows are bound together, before I loop a rope over both of her wrist ropes. and tie it off to the trees beside her. Much better. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

Sydney Hale

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I was parading around in my lingerie and pantyhose just asking for attention and I got some. My legs were tied together at the ankles and the knees. And then something that has never happened, with fear that I might be able to get out, my hands were tied in front of me but my upper arms were still tied around the backside. Making my arms very secure at my side. A crotch rope was added to help keep it secure, putting me into an enjoyable predicament if I tried to move my arms. My guy then shoved 3, that's right 3 pairs of panties into my mouth and secured them with the ace bandage. The panties were soaking up all my drool making it difficult to breathe. My ankles then were tied to the corner of the coffee table and a rope was tied around my neck so that i could only be bent over, putting me more into a predicament. And what a coffee table predicament it was.

Duration: 2:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 91.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale

Vivian Ireene Pierce

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

" Vivian Ireene Pierce: Saturday Morning Hijinx! Around the fetish world, nobody plays a better Daphne like Vivian Ireene Pierce, and your Saturday morning memories are now fully realized in this terrific compilation of "Vivian Daphne Pierce at her DiD best. Whether it's chairbound and OTM gagged with a light blue cloth, duct tape gagged on a leather chair, or purple cleave gagged on a bed, VIP shows her initials as the best in fantasy with this Jeeperific video! "

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5085kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Vivian Ireene Pierce

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03426 секунды с 9 запросами