luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Greta's Confessions

Greta's Confessions

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Greta's Confessions

Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Waiting for a generous patron or two to come online, curvy corseted camgirls Caroline and Sandra, tease the screen, wondering what tonight will have in store for them, request wise they never knew what they might be asked to do next, which kept them in a state of excitement! As they reveal sneak peeks of their lace bra's and décolletage beneath satin robes, their first fella appears and adds to their tip jar asking to see them kiss, next guy joining begs to see their bare soles through silky seamed stockings pointing at his computer screen. Soon the sultry sexy lesbians are in full swing, silk scarves have been gathered and Sandra is tied up by her playmate and receiving a wanding! Both the gals have unveiled their breasts Sandra's tanned ginormous globes pressing into the bedsheets as she gets hogtied on the covers, Caroline's pierced nipples, swinging silver rings as she works to restrain her girlfriend; the scene is getting oh-so-hot. Interrupted! An intruder scares the shocked stunners as he bursts into the room, helpless, as he cinches Caroline's wrists together tightly, she can't quite believe this isn't a set up and so her struggles are minimal. Until it's too late and now neither of the MILFs can break free of their bonds!

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Scarlett Hope - shock collar vs magic wand

It's time for a new orgasm war! Scarlett Hope and her magic wand versus me and the shock collar remote! Who will win?! Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

Download Scarlett Hope - shock collar vs magic wand

Selfie Secretary

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Selfie Secretary

Game with fire

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

I pull them up and tie them off up high on the post. adara is now in a dive bomber position. It's not long before I tie the ropes in her hair back. I grab a roll of vetwrap, which I use to cleave gag her with. Nose hooks are added. making her head back even more. adara is in complete agony at this point.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2931kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Game with fire
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04947 секунды с 9 запросами