All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Czech Hunter - 736

Czech Hunter - 736

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Czech Hunter
Cast: Josef Blazkowicz, Callum Dean
Genres: amateur, anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, handjob, oral, pov, threesome

I found about a barber living nearby. He worked from his apartment, so I decided to pay him a visit. The guy was fresh out of school but still did a pretty good job, even gave me a scalp massage. David was chilling out at my place, so I invited the handsome barber to have a look at his hair. He mentioned not having enough customers yet, so it wasn't difficult to convince him. Things got a bit complicated when he realized what the visit was really about. I had to reach deep into my pockets to make him stay. David enjoyed a nice massage and then we all cuddled for a while. Our new friend got a serious boner, we hit jackpot with this dude. I knew he was new to this, so I let David stretch his virgin ass for me. It didn't help much. I hope my neighbors won't come complaining about the noise.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Czech Hunter - 736

Hairy dom

Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

With their appetizer out of the way Oliver is heading for a true meal, his face between his pal's cheeks while he licks his twitching hole and prepares the boy for a good raw ride on his boner. You can bet young Jonah is ready for it. The copper-haired hottie is soon being spooned on the couch and opts to take a ride on his rampant buddy the moment that dick is offered.

Duration: 42:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hairy dom

Tyler Andrews Fucks Zach Alexander Outdoors

His place is a bit of a walk from the tube station so I was practically an ice cube by the time I got to his front door.

Duration: 33:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1837kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 482.2 MB

Download Tyler Andrews Fucks Zach Alexander Outdoors

Apprentice Land - pt. 5 - Covenant - Logan Cross, Matthew Figata & Kristofer W

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Covenant - Logan Cross, Matthew Figata & Kristofer W
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

Master Figata and I have played a key role in the education of young Apprentice Land. When a Boy has worked as hard as he has, and has turned into such a fine young man, it's impossible not to feel a sense of great pride.

One of the last rituals an Apprentice must experience during his training is "The Covenant." It's a deeply spiritual rite which often brings together in a boy's mind a number of thoughts which were once entirely unlinked. Many have likened it to the experience of seeing the light--a sudden understanding of the world and their position within it.

The Boy is dressed in a billowing white robe made from yards of gossamer pleated fabric which barely protects his modesty. He's then expected to crawl into the sacred space. It is, of course, an act of total submission, but his training has taught him to act without feeling any sense of humiliation.

Apprentice Land crawled into the ceremonial room on his knuckles. He was plainly nervous, but he had a clear understanding of what was required of him, delicately removing my socks and washing my feet with an erotic precision which sent shivers down my spine.

I instructed him to stand, before removing his robe with the merest flick of my wrist. I then turned him away from me and sensually ran my fingers down the soft, smooth skin of his back. I took off my jacket and turned the boy to face me once again. He became solid the moment I reached out and grasped his dick in the palm of my hand, and then, as I unbuckled my belt and let my pants drop to the floor, he dutifully fell to his knees and immediately began to service my rapidly stiffening penis.

By the time I'd removed my shirt, I was as hard as concrete. The Boy has certainly learned a number of impressive cock-sucking tricks since his arrival here. He now fully understands how to pleasure his Master with his mouth and has realized, without needing to be told, that this particular Master's big-daddy nipples are 100% wired to his dick. The harder he twists, the harder I get.

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Apprentice Land - pt. 5 - Covenant - Logan Cross, Matthew Figata & Kristofer W

Sexo en Barcelona - Part 2, sc 03 - Aybars, Donato Reyes 720p

Aybars and Donato Reyes both have muscular shoulders, a deep chest and hair curling over the neckline of their sexy tank tops. They make out on a sunny balcony over the Mediterranean. Aybars kneels; Donato sucks in his breath as Aybars sucks in his cock, crossing his arms to peel the tank off. Then each does what the other just did and they're naked. Oral foreplay veers to rimming, with Aybars, the furrier of the two, especially eager to plunge his tongue into Donato's hole and hunk Donato eager to accommodate. Aybars signals his further intent by sliding his fat cut cock along the crevice of those smooth, tan buns. Donato is ripe for the taking. The sounds he makes as Aybars' cock pounds relentlessly into him convey sexual bliss. Swiveling to a sit fuck affords close views of the walls of Donato's hole grasping the shaft that fills it. Donato flips onto his back as he's about to cum, jerking a heavy load onto his abs while Aybars' belly slams against his balls, adding to the intensity of the orgasm. Aybars adds a load that's twice the volume, collapsing on Donato chest to chest for a last kiss.

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4642kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 705.1 MB

Download Sexo en Barcelona - Part 2, sc 03 - Aybars, Donato Reyes 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04047 секунды с 9 запросами