View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 01:00 PM   #18860
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mistress Fayth Needs Stretched

Mistress Fayth Needs Stretched

I was almost instantly warmed up at the sight of that line and the line of his ass cheeksat least.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4472kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 750.5 MB

Download Mistress Fayth Needs Stretched

Boot Bound No Struggle Fayth

That was what was staring me in the face with just a bit of his ass peeking through as well.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4767kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 369.5 MB

Download Boot Bound No Struggle Fayth

She Needed the Money - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, 'best hurry!' she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her. Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra ;-) The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

Legs Spread by Steel Device, Busty MILF gets Brutal Breast Bondage, Pantyhose Hooded, Blindfolded with Electrical Tape & Sensory Deprived Wand Orgasms at the Hands of Dark Haired Domme!
Pantyhose crotch the only savior to a minute portion of this damsel's modesty, she has been stripped of all but her sheer nylons and garter belt, and spread so wide her legs are doing the splits in the air. The cruel, cold steel at her back keeps her dangling by the ankles, chained in leather shackles and wrist cuffs. A belt strapped around her head allows her to bite down upon her frustrations as the uncomfortable predicament begins to turn excruciating with the building burn inside her stretched and strained muscles. Watching the captive drool and shake her terrific tits in her spread eagle struggles, Caroline, the dark haired Domme determined to break this busty MILF broad that has been brought for her pleasure. With a shorn off sheath of a stocking toe, Caroline slips silky fabric over the gagged, gorgeous silver haired head as a hood and uses electrical tape to seal it in place around her neck with coils resembling a submissive's collar, and extra layer around the belt between her teeth, and a final few winds around her eyes to blindfold her, leaving the next acts as a surprise for sorry Sandra. Those massive mammaries are next for the tape treatment, brutally bound into gorged globes, Sandra's big breasts bounce so beautifully, nipples swelling, as next a wand buzzes by her ear making the sensory deprived damsel in distress jump and jiggle as first contact is made between clit and the vibrator, distracting her from her painful pose for a moment as orgasms take control over her body.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 522.2 MB

Download Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03068 секунды с 9 запросами