View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 01:01 PM   #38833
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Electrosluts Presents: To Sovereign with Love Malaga

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Sovereign Syre ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Anal ,Facesitting ,Slave ,Tattoo ,Blonde ,Piss Play ,Electro Plug ,Violet Wand ,Lesbian ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Looking for a place to eat, Aiden’s dining experience is ruined by surly, uppity waitress Sovereign Syre. But unlike the average jane, Aiden buys the restaurant outright and comes back to fire Sovereign, personally. Realizing that Chanel Preston, hostess of the restaurant, is Sovereign’s girlfriend, Aiden makes a very indecent proposal of the electrosex kind to both of them to keep their jobs!
Though they have thought they needed to fuck for their nine-to-fives, Aiden has something much more depraved in mind, showing the two how she made her fortune in lesbian BDSM. Sovereign is covered with sticky pads and her body spasms as the electroslut’s pussy is with the violet wand.
But that’s not all, she’s tied up in lesbian BDSM to a pussy plate as she’s made to watch Aiden own the sopping wet cunt of her girlfriend, Chanel, with an electro strap-on as Sovereign looks on. Now the lesbian cuckold, Sovereign watches as the love of her life penetrates Aiden with non-electric strap-on, giving orgasm and orgasm to her tormentor and new lezdom mistress.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrosluts Presents: To Sovereign with Love

Pepper - Part 2 Falls City

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I continue binding Pepper with more and more rope. Her legs are finished up. Her pigtails are tied and the tied above to keep them out of my way. I tie her elbows together and a lot more rope is added to her waist and above and below her tits.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper - Part 2

Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 4. Gays

Release Year: 2024
videos in which mercilessly and another man with his cane. no plot, dialogue is almost the same, but filmed in good faith in the inherent

Total size: 1.1 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 4.

Secretary Wauchope

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary

So You Wanted To Be Susoended Housatonic

He led me upstairs to his apartment and I watched his muscular ass ripple in front of me with each step he took.

Total size: 16.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So You Wanted To Be Susoended

Excellent Perfect Nice Unreal Hot Collection Crux Dreams. Part 1. Fairlee

Release Year: 2024
Very pretty, slim and pretty Alice, along with her ​​friend Cat fun being crucified on the cross in the forest.

Total size: 7.8 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellent Perfect Nice Unreal Hot Collection Crux Dreams. Part 1.

Stay Part II Bonus Plum Mitan

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Part II Bonus

Время генерации страницы 0.10156 секунды с 9 запросами