luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jay Edwards - Total Submission

Jay Edwards - Total Submission

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Nude, except for black 5" pumps, curvaceous Tory is bound to a post with a thick beam between her thighs. One leg is frog-tied, a harness ballgag frames her face, and strict ropework encircles her breasts. Jay clamps her nipples and ties her other leg up to the cross-beam, her weight now supported by her most delicate flesh. Kneeling on the girlie-go-round, a bar holds Tory's arms back and a red ballgag fills her mouth. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and sticky tape. Jessica wears blue lingerie and a white ballgag, perched backwards on a rotating slave-chair. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and med-wrap, then exchanges her pincher clamps with heavy C-clamps. Nude, except for gloves and heels, Jessica sits cross-legged on the platform enduring tight breast bondage and crotchrope. Jay squeezes her full tits and changes her gag to cloth packing and blue med-wrap before clamping clothespins on her vulnerable nipples. Clad in red and black lingerie, statuesque Andrea is elbow-bound and tied to a post on the spinning platform.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 780kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Total Submission

Sandra & Lauren Toe Tied

Seized Secretaries Hogtied, Harness Gagged & Tickled during Interrogation by Rogue Red Agent Colonel Harlotova! Bondage Tickling! Toe Ties!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 472.7 MB

Download Sandra & Lauren Toe Tied

The destruction of felony

Release Year: 2010
Studio: PublicDisgrace
Genres: All Sex, BDSM, Public, Anal, Strapon, Double Penetration, Lesbians, Gang Bang, Fisting, Hardcore

Felony arrives on set a woman and leaves, destroyed. It's that simple. We make her cum so many times that she can't speak, she can't move, she can't even hear us talking to her. Her pussy, ass, and mouth become public property, groped, fucked, and fingered by any willing guest. She is made to squirt until her pussy is totally dry, about four different times. Then she is made to mop her cum off the floor with her hair and left in a puddle of her own juices on the floor. You don't want to miss this shoot.

Duration: 1:12:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The destruction of felony

FaythIs Catch Of Day

He also knew that my nipples are hardwired to my loinsso he began to rub them in the best way possible.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 357.2 MB

Download FaythIs Catch Of Day

Self Tied Bonus

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

Download Self Tied Bonus
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03864 секунды с 9 запросами