Old 03-27-2024, 04:17 PM   #65191
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Barcelona - Part 2, sc 02 - Marc Dylan, Goran_720p

Barcelona - Part 2, sc 02 - Marc Dylan, Goran_720p

Video language: English

It's late, and there aren't many guys left at the sex club, but Goran still hopes to connect with someone. In the shadows, a muscular hulk, Marc Dylan leans against the wall. Goran approaches, making sure the first point of contact is cock. Marc, wanting the same, responds with a kiss. Goran lifts Marc's shirt and the shadows accentuate his muscled body, from massive pecs to the deep cleft dividing his abs. Goran sinks to his knees in need of harder flesh to hold and to suck. Marc wants to suck, too, but Goran would rather eat his meaty ass, so Marc holds his cheeks apart. His hole provides the appetizer and the main course, when Goran puts his meat where his mouth was. Marc bucks, his cock and heavy balls swaying in counterpoint to Goran's thrusts. The find something for Marc to lie on and for Goran to get the leverage to fully deliver a power fuck. Goran's orgasm begins with sweat coursing down his tanned torso followed by a thick white eruption that bastes Marc's stomach.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4646kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 719.4 MB

Download Barcelona - Part 2, sc 02 - Marc Dylan, Goran_720p

Kiekie18x - Ep. 6

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、� �者のどんな命令も従うこと。エロい� ��令に興奮していき、ノンケのちんこ もフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘られて、� ��慢できず大量射精
※本編、目線モザイクありません。

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download Kiekie18x - Ep. 6

AndoliniXXL - The Love Of Plants - Andolini & Theo Kami

Release Year: 2024

That he's settled in to things so well and proven himself to be so open-minded has been a bonus! He's been up for just about everything we've suggested he try, including sharing his girlfriend with another guy!

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3011kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 229.1 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - The Love Of Plants - Andolini & Theo Kami

Andy Rodrigues fucks Elijah Zayne

Soon, both of these hotties are on the lower bed, naked and sucking, licking, and kissing each other's feet while they take care of their hard cocks! Every foot man's fantasy comes true in this awesome video!

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4249kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 869.7 MB

Download Andy Rodrigues fucks Elijah Zayne

The Boy Noah - pt. 6 - The Prize - Noah White, Reese Rideout

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Noah White, Reese Rideout
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

When I bought The Boy Noah, I followed protocol and fucked him on the auction block in front of the other Buyers. The truth is I would have fucked him on the auction block, protocol be damned, or in the first bathroom stall I could find. I couldn't get my dick in that boy's hole fast enough. I had, more or less, let Master Marko win him the first time Boy Noah was up for auction, although I think I would have just made my friend spend more money before I lost the auction.

Master Marko's a great trainer and I knew Boy Noah would be better for the time he spent being his slave, but I knew I would get The Boy eventually. I know that Master Marko likes Slaveboys when they are kind of shy and timid. He likes alternating between intimidating them with his imposing body and rewarding them with affection. He starts to lose interest when they get too confident and comfortable.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Boy Noah - pt. 6 - The Prize - Noah White, Reese Rideout
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13491 секунды с 9 запросами