luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tom sucks Carter List's dick 1080p

Tom sucks Carter List's dick 1080p

Cast: Carter List, Tom
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat

Carter is one of our hottest and most popular models. He has a face that can only be described in glowing terms, and his body is slim, lean and defined. He has a great cock, too, and it's time a man sucked it today. Tom has Carter lie down on a bed and begins to massage him. Slowly Tom strips off...

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tom sucks Carter List's dick 1080p

The Visit

It is hard to resist on the hot twinks, but when they team up and turn on their seductive prowess, hard to resist becomes impossible to resist.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 786.4 MB

Download The Visit

Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
Video language: English

Kurtis Wolfe and Sergeant Miles are making out as their hard, hairy dicks throb and rub against each other. 'You're so hot,' Kurtis says, to which Sergeant replies 'Just shut up!' That's Kurtis' cue to get on his knees and service Sergeant who barks out the commands to suck his balls and swallow his dick. Kurtis does as he's told until he offers up his hairy hole for Sergeant to open up with his tongue. Sergeant takes his time, savoring the flavor and getting it nice and lubed and ready for something much bigger. When Kurtis can no longer take the anticipation, Sergeant stands up and shoves his thick cock deep into Kurtis' eager backside. He pumps away, going balls deep as Kurtis enjoys every thrust with a smirk on his face. Sergeant wants Kurtis to do some of the heavy lifting and lies back to let the stud hop on his cock. Kurtis rides it deep until Sergeant is ready to blow his load. Kurtis eagerly takes his place in front of the muscle daddy until Sergeant sprays Kurtis' beard and open mouth with all the jizz his big full balls can deliver. With the taste of Sergeant still fresh on his tongue, Kurtis returns the favor and unloads his massive cock, giving Sergeant a creamy facial. When Kurtis sees his handiwork, he bends down and the two kiss the cum away.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1

Hot Fucking of Craig Kennedy & Trent Benz 1080p

Cast: Craig Kennedy, Trent Benz
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

The prom finally arrives but seems like Craig and Trent are more focused on another kind of partying, he can't avoid to enjoy sucking his monster cock, and when it's wet enough, he lets Craig fuck him on the freezer of the storehouse's school! The sex is pretty intense, they are certainly doing it like there is no tomorrow! Because maybe... that tomorrow doesn't exist...

Duration: 45:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Craig Kennedy & Trent Benz 1080p

OnlyFans Matthew Ellis, KC & Jax

Studio: OnlyFans

My very first collab was with the super sweet and super sexy KC (@Fitnessfreak_unleashed) & Jax (@Ironaddict_unleashed). Who could have asked for a better way to kick things off!? These two know exactly how to take great care of their bottom and left my ass feeling extremely satisfied.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download OnlyFans Matthew Ellis, KC & Jax
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06144 секунды с 9 запросами