View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 12:43 AM   #18873
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Christina taped struggle

Sandra Christina taped struggle

You know that ever-so-slight line of skin that shows between the jockstrap and shorts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5975kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 629.4 MB

Download Sandra Christina taped struggle

Ponies at Play

In this feature, under pressure from the Pony Girl kinks out there wanting to see more equine fun, we have two ladies at play: Anastasia and Adrianna. Seeing as Adrianna's hard working butt has resulted in other ladies getting off big time, she gets the hard part of this little gig. So the first job was to get Anastasia dressed for the occasion, and saddled so the crew could adjust the dildo to her specifications. These two gals know each other quite well, and the prospect of playing together gets them into a really fun mode. The pair of them are a laugh a minute, and they are going to have some serious playtime with this rig.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Ponies at Play

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

Realtimebondage - Udderly Screwed part 2 - Holly Wildes

Hazel and Elise have claimed their bits of Holly Wildes. One tit each and they are going to have fun with them. They work as a team to tease her nipples and excite her as much as possible. And once they are perky and ready they hang some weighted bells from them to make them stand out and sing. Holly's feet are locked down into place, but that is not so bad while she is sitting down. But a waist cincher, a posture collar, and the way they tie her hair to the rafters really stretches Holly out. Soon she is standing on the tips of her toes, trying to maintain her balance while PD canes the bottoms of her feet.

Duration: 30:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 341.3 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Udderly Screwed part 2 - Holly Wildes

Caught To Be Used

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Caught To Be Used
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04817 секунды с 9 запросами