View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:06 AM   #18874
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sydney Hale

Sydney Hale

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale

Red Corset

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Red Corset

Patient Intake

I dont usually get very star-struck, but the excitement I had at the idea of getting to enjoy every inch of Josh was palpable!

Duration: 57:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3795kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Patient Intake

Marching On

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose
Video language: English

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marching On

Sandra Gia Ami orgasms

His place is a bit of a walk from the tube station so I was practically an ice cube by the time I got to his front door.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

Download Sandra Gia Ami orgasms
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08585 секунды с 9 запросами