View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:57 AM   #18875
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I taunted him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Daisys Promotion

All of my senses were in pleasure-mode to the maximum especially when Josh found the right angle to deep-throat my cock.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 48:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 679.8 MB

Download Daisys Promotion

Slave Training Lyla Storm Day 2-Endurance Testing

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Humiliation ,Discipline ,slim ,Chains ,BDSM ,shaved ,Brunette ,Straight ,Latinx ,Fingering
Video language: English

Lyla has been hand selected to fit a specific look that Master Acworth has requested. It is clear that we have a lot of work to do if we plan on making this bratty trainee into a true slave. The day starts with upper body strength testing. I want to know how strong her body and mind is. The body will always wear out, but a strong mind can push just a bit further.
The day continues with sadistic bondage that inescapable to test her mind, by taking all control away from her. The bondage is manipulated to constantly get worse as the scene goes on. Her pussy is then and by the end she cannot move at all and has a hook in her pussy keeps her head pulled tight.
The final scene tests her lower body. She is made to squat on a dildo and fuck it for as long as she is told without being allowed to orgasm. She is shaping up, but there is still a lot of work to do before she's ready to be called a slave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Slave Training Lyla Storm Day 2-Endurance Testing

Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 4.

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

videos in which mercilessly and another man with his cane. no plot, dialogue is almost the same, but filmed in good faith in the inherent

Total size: 1.1 GB in 5 files.

Download Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 4.

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03191 секунды с 9 запросами