View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 02:36 AM   #18876
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Sandra Nyxon Ami Lisa escape

He was already wearing a classic, white jockstrap that I could see poking through his shorts as he walked up the stairs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 573.0 MB

Download Sandra Nyxon Ami Lisa escape

Sandra Lisa vintage

His muscles were big and tight and I felt the weight of his cock press up against my hips too.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5130kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

Download Sandra Lisa vintage

Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

We met Pling and her significant other two years ago at fetishcon in Tampa, Florida. They are both from Swedin and are into the lifestyle. As you can see, Pling is a beautiful lady with long blonde hair. This year, we learned that she runs a website, not unlike ours, which focuses on love bondage and damsel in distress themes. After checking out her site, we had to ask her if we could showcase it here on our website, to which she graciously agreed. If you love her pics and video as much as we did please visit her site at plingsplayground. Its rare to see a woman as beautiful as pling, that models and enjoys bondage so its definately worth a look.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 191.6 MB

Download Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

Download Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07786 секунды с 9 запросами