Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tony Pumps Eli

Tony Pumps Eli

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Tony, Eli
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

We all universally loved Tony the instant he appeared on CF so the only question left outstanding was whether we'd get to see this young hot freshman fuck. Thankfully we didn't have to wait long for the answer to that question, and thankfully as well we now get to see this sexy stud in action with Eli!

Tony's as hot to watch in action as we all imagined he'd be - that tight, toned, swimmer's build going at it, driving his big uncut dick into a fellow CF stud's tight hole. Something particularly hot about seeing Tony in action here is just how horned up and ready he was from the very start! Even before the cameras got rolling, his 18 year old cock was rockhard and straining the fabric of his underwear. Eli had a place for Tony to stick that stiff cock of his, and it wasn't too long before Eli was bent over with his ass in the air getting drilled deep by Tony's hard dick.

Tony's youthful stamina and steady drilling certainly seems to do the trick for Eli, who blasts out a load while Tony pumps his hole, followed shortly thereafter by Eli feeding on Tony's big load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tony Pumps Eli

Raging Twink Boners, Sc.1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Uncut.
Video language: English

It may be warm in front of the fire, but that's nothing compared to the heat that is being produced by Vittorio Vega and Dimitri as they provocatively work their dicks inside their pants at the start of this fantastic fireside duo. Not that the hyper-horny Dimitri's sexy underwear stays on him for long, it must be said. First opportunity and he's jumping straight out of them - clearly all too eager to waggle his sexy rump in his mate's direction in a bid to drive his dark-haired pal to the next level. If that's his tactic then fuck it works; with Vega quickly under his buddy's magical spell, bidding Dimitri towards him to suck his cock.

Duration: 27:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 814.7 MB

Download Raging Twink Boners, Sc.1

Trevor Harris and Des Irez - Kiss Me Fuck Me Study Honeys

Time to taste me - now that's an invitation any male would fine hard to resist, especially as the boys who are offing themselves are gorgeous, hard-bodied babes.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2674kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 938.0 MB

Download Trevor Harris and Des Irez - Kiss Me Fuck Me Study Honeys

The Other Side - Scott Finn, Grayson Lange BB 1080p

I could see my work had paid off as his hole was nice and open and dripping precum and spit.

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4072kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Other Side - Scott Finn, Grayson Lange BB 1080p

Riding Bryce

Insatiable appetites all round as these lads guzzle throbbing meat sticks, but not before they kiss beautiful mouths and lick and nibble nearly every inch of toned flesh that's offered up.

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Riding Bryce
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07796 секунды с 9 запросами