luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lexi Belle

Lexi Belle

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Holy shit this slut Lexi Belle seriously has a fine fucking ass that you´re going to see in some really kinky action where you will be seeing her spreading her butt and getting abused in every way.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:07
Video: 640x480, XviD, 953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.9 MB

Download Lexi Belle

Seductive Lady Rode Her Hot Pony

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Ashli Orion & Brooke Lee Adams
Genres: Lesbians, Brunette, Deep throat, Strap-on, Face sitting, Anal toy, Dominance

Our studio presents Ashli Orion and Brooke Lee Adams at an underground lesbian sex party featuring hard domination over young girls and riding as a wild beast.
Gorgeous Brooke Lee Adams is a member of a secret group of sluts who are crazy about lesbian parties. That night they were enjoying Ashli in a very revealing outfit.
Though Ashli begged for mercy, Brooke did not listen to her and treated her like a live toy. Brooke rode her sexy horse, stuffed her holes with a long dildo and fucked her tiny pussy as roughly as it was possible.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:51
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Seductive Lady Rode Her Hot Pony

Liz & Venom Double Clit Milking

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Liz, Venom
Genres: Clit Pump, Suckling, Cage, Natural Tits

Our resident HuCow Liz is going to be introduced to another new friend: the newly arrived Venom! It really helps to pair new HuCows with experienced ones. They are in a separated cage, but they seem to be getting on very well, they are grabbing each other's udders and Venom clearly feels attracted to Liz! The farmer thinks it is safe to remove the partition and soon the girls go full lesbian in the cage (including suckling!), they are so horny! Of course, that's not what they are here for, so the farmer quickly gets them out of the cage and nipple clamps them. Both girls are extremely sensitive, so they wince and moan, but they know it is part of the training. They did not expect the next part though. Cuffed on top of the cage with their legs open, the farmer applies clit pumps to both of them! A HuCow theory that we see very often is that clit milking increases hormone levels which in turn help with transformation and preparing for a life as a HuCow. But it's not an easy training for ultra sensitive girls like Venom and Liz!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Liz & Venom Double Clit Milking

Under His Boot

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,Tattoo ,big dick ,master ,The Pope ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage

Dylan begins in an ankle suspension with her arms stretched out to render her completely helpless. The Pope begins his assault on her flesh instantly and uses her up like the good little whore that she is. Her toned body starts to glow red as she is tormented with floggers and crops. Her pussy is tenderized before fucking it with a massive dildo. Next Dylan is locked into the scavenger's daughter, which is tormenting on it's own especially if you're tall. Then comes the nipple suction and torment, then her body is beaten with a baton. She screams and tries to get away, but the cols hard steel defeats her attempts. She is made to cum more before moving on to the final scene. She is locked into a doggy position with her magnificent ass in the air. Again Dylan is abused and tormented until she can no longer stand it, and then The Pope fucks her ass. Dylan is finished off where she craves to be most, which is under her Master's boot for her final orgasms.

Duration: 47:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Under His Boot

Red Turtle Neck Dress

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Red Turtle Neck Dress
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08938 секунды с 9 запросами