View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 07:02 AM   #629
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal Nestor

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Margot
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Pissing, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Video language: English
Now don’t think just because we captured her first ever anal and gaped it wide open and used it as a urinal, we still face fucked her until she was a pliable, sloppy mess. We set up the Cockford Ollie and put it to maximum chooch as it thrusted deep, in and out of her ass. Bootleg jumped and DP’d her as the Cockford Ollie was laying the pipe in her ass. We dumped the whore bowl which was full of the waste from my bladder and her bile on her head and remained fucking her. She took two loads and more yellow d and a good slap to the face for a great ending.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal

Lick his shoes Weatogue

Cast: Ulyana
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Lately we’ve been blessed with high quality tail looking for some discipline—both actual discipline, and yellow discipline. So she got the back of my hand and the contents of my bladder. She got fucked nice and hard by Bootleg and Sam. Boots made her purge via thrusting in her deep and hard in her throat, and Sams giant Scud Missile dick beat the fuck out of her cervix. She squealed like a ferrel pig. It got emotional for a bit and dredged up some history, but she hung in there, turning her body and mind into a vessel of pleasure. She fulfilled her female purpose of taking cum and being a warm, wet hole for stiff cocks. She was a very good girl today.
Duration: 1:19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick his shoes

I Think She Hated It Booth

Cast: Gloria
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was turned out hard and rough. Fastidiously fucked, and vi.ated like a vassal state under the malevolent hand of Mao--she learned a lot about herself, and was proffered a notion about her place upon the pasture with a plethora of punishments and perversions that would make any pudgy piglet polemically pale with pedantic precariousness. She hated the Yellow Discipline. It made her cry, but she deserved it, and as she sat there in her own filth, whilst taking 3 nuts to her sexy face, and a dog bowl full of abominations upon her head, she was taught the simple facts of patriarchal power and predominance.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Think She Hated It

DP and Double Anal Longview

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the grandpa of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal

Safe House Woolstock

Cast: Safe House
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
It’s not often Bootleg and I get the call to extract information, but when we do, we are apt contractors. According to our superiors, she was withholding information. We got it out of her. But why not face fuck her and penetrate that desert flower of hers—simply for tits and pickles. She got worked over good. She filled up the whore bowl and we filled up her mouth, throat, and pussy with various fluids. She was defiant, but she gave in. They all give in. 3 loads to her face, and we were called back to be debriefed. All in a days work.
Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House

Trash Canned Hazlehurst

Cast: Nadya
Genres: B/B/G, Blonde, Extreme, Face Fucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Puking, Slapping, Spitting, Throat Fucked, Yellow Discipline
Sometimes you have to bend a girls head over and place her face in the trash can and fuck her from behind as she bobs for various items that were discarded. For tits and pickles, ya know? She was a good little urinal, too, and she was covered in her own filth from a thrusting cock that churning up bile like butter. After she was done being humiliated, we sat her down and nuted all over her face and then gave her another serving of yellow discipline.
Duration: 53:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trash Canned
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15962 секунды с 9 запросами