View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 07:10 AM   #4912
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lythe Ivins

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
yla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, “Why'd you come to us?”Her answer is perfect. “You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things.”We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better.We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lythe

Safe House Pilottown

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense forced-orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House

Vol 412 The Promotion Cavalier

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: 412, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used.
Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vol 412 The Promotion

Jade Indica Frankford

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica

Between the Bars Olive

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sometimes the most simple devices have the greatest effect. Violet Monroe is going to be acutely aware of this fact. The wooden frame around her neck leaves her languishing on the floor, unable to do anything effectively. The two metal bars that she is stuck between later don't seem like much, either. They're secured to the ground, but how bad could they be?
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Between the Bars

Hard casting Keori Fulshear

Keori came to her first casting as a slave, she is ready to do anything that would please the master, but she can not even imagine what torture it expected ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 813.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard casting Keori

Siouxsie Q's Audition Tucumcari

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q's Audition
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12236 секунды с 9 запросами