View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 07:10 AM   #4913
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Breeder: Insemination White River Junction

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Invader Crapo

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Invader

Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed Shoshoni

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Iron Maiden Pottsville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Like the jaws of a giant metal snap trap, the Iron Maiden lies open waiting for fresh meat. He places her inside and closes it over her body. Eight thick metal rungs are loosened one by one and dropped tight against her flesh. Hoisting up his new creation, he hangs his sculpture of metal and meat in the air. She can wiggle her fingers just a little. Otherwise, she can't move at all.
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iron Maiden

All Grown Up Part 1 Kasota

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her.She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this.Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Grown Up Part 1

Caught To Be Used Part 2 Galien

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used Part 2

Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You Guangdong

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass...
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10915 секунды с 9 запросами