View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 07:15 AM   #18880
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Stephanie gagged for the first time

Stephanie gagged for the first time

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

Sweater Bound

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Sweater Bound
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06953 секунды с 9 запросами