View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:21 AM   #1216
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Victoria Lit - Work Can Wait, Fuck My Pussy Goodsprings

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Victoria Lit
Genres: Bubble Butt, Big Tits, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Deep Throat
Video language: English
Van Wylde is trying to work from home, but when his wife brings home her sexy friend Victoria Lit, he's in for some serious distractions. Victoria comes into Van's home office and office him a blowjob, which he takes while continuing to work. When things escalate to sex, Victoria smashes Van's laptop to get his full attention! Seems like a good deal for Van... unless his wife or his boss catch him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5363kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Lit - Work Can Wait, Fuck My Pussy

How To Help a Perv Otsego

After taking a soapy bath, the raven-haired MILF wears a black body-hugging latex dress and lingerie that draw attention to her big tits and round ass. In the bedroom
Duration: 1:13:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3737kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Help a Perv

Blake Blossom Addyston

Cast: Blake Blossom
Genres: Ball Sucking, Big Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Fantasy of the Month, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Lingerie, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Trimmed
It's time for another fantasy of the month, and this time we're thrilled to feature Blake Blossom. Decking herself out in sheer lingerie, Blake jiggles her titties and runs her fingers across her whip. Grabbing a cowboy hat, she completes her sexy Western getup.
When Blake goes to the bedroom, she finds Oliver Flynn reading a book. She gets his attention by cracking her whip and then crawls into bed with him. Using the whip to lift Oliver's head towards her own, she captures his lips in a series of kisses that go from flirty to deep. She shoves her tits into Oliver's face, then goes to work grinding her hips against his hardon to make sure he's nice and ready for her.
Curling up beside Oliver in bed, Blake rubs her hand up and down his hardon. That's all the giddiyup Oliver needs to go down on Blake. Sliding her thong aside, he buries his mouth and fingers in her soft snatch. In return, Blake goes to work blowing Oliver's hardon. He's standing tall and proud when this horny cowgirl straddles his hips and goes for a stiffie ride.
Hopping off to suck her own juices from Oliver's dick, Blake turns around. She re-mounts him in reverse cowgirl, sinking down until she's fully impaled. This new position lets both Blake and Oliver take turns putting the motion into the ocean as Blake moans and sighs her approval.
On her hands and knees on the bed, Blake presents herself to Oliver to keep her pussy party going. Going for at in is lets Oliver have his turn with the whip. He uses it to keep Blake in position, especially when he gently wraps it around her neck to tug her back for both of their pleasure.
The couple falls to their sides so that Blake can lift her leg high in the air. Oliver sinks back into her cooch, giving her the deep penetration she so desires. Tugging Blake's thigh up ever higher, Oliver goes as long and hard as he can. Eventually that means turning Black onto her back so he can give it to her in missionary to finish her off.
Now that Blake has gotten everything she wants, Oliver takes his own turn. He pulls out and uses his own big hand to jack himself off. Blake takes over just in time to guide Oliver's pop short onto her torso. Wearing her boyfriend's cum like a badge of honor, Blake lets her head fall back in carnal bliss.
Duration: 38:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6971kbps
Audio: 191kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake Blossom

Playful Pajamas Locust Fork

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Pajamas

My Stepmom Knows How To Move It - Briana Banderas Mallie

Cast: Briana Banderas
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples
Briana Banderas wants to get together with her stepson, Rion King. She begins her seduction in the living room by urging Rion into a dance lesson. She shows her moves, bumping and grinding against him. As soon as Rion pops a boner, he retreats to his bedroom to avoid embarrassment. Briana changes into even sexier clothes and then corners Rion in his bedroom. She makes it clear that she wants more from him than just dance lessons. She crawls into bed with Rion and returns to twerking for him. Now that he can't hide his boner or run from his stepmom, Rion can only watch, amazed, as Briana pops his dick from his boxers and sucks him off. Rion desperately wants to please his stunning stepmommy so he takes his time eating her pussy before he shoves it in in doggy. There's nothing gentle about their rough fucking as he pulls Briana's hair and then gets on his back so she can ride his dick. Briana winds up on her back, her thighs spread as wide as they'll go as Rion dicks down her hairy twat until he's ready to pop. Pulling out to blow on Briana's muff, he enjoys the perfect ending.
Duration: 31:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8593kbps
Audio: 191kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Stepmom Knows How To Move It - Briana Banderas

Rocco's Perverted Secretary Jadilica Assfucked Hard Lysite

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jadilica
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Rimming, Anal
Rocco’s Perverted Secretaries features the talented and stunning Jadilica, who not only runs the office like a pro but also knows her way around a penis. This 37-minute 4K UHD video, released by Rocco Siffredi on February 22, 2024, showcases the skills and beauty of a secretary who is truly a treasure for any boss. If you're a fan of office fantasies and seductive secretaries, this is a must-watch for you. If you're ready to witness office dynamics mixed with steamy encounters, then this video is made for you. Watch as Jadilica shows off her multitasking abilities in the office and then takes charge in the bedroom. Don't miss out on this high-quality and enticing film - head over to the Rocco Siffredi website to watch Rocco’s Perverted Secretaries #8 in its full 4K UHD glory. You won't be disappointed.
Duration: 37:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5041kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocco's Perverted Secretary Jadilica Assfucked Hard

Touch My Wife - Wife Loves When Hubby Watches Her Fuck Other Men! Cooksburg

Studio: Touch My Wife
Cast: Addie Andrews, Johnny Love
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Handjob, Voyeur
I found my wife (Addie Andrews) in the bedroom with another man (Johnny Love) at the party we were at. It was so incredibly hot watching her with another guy, and I came in at the perfect time... I sit back and watch my wife tease this younger man in front of me, and I could tell Addie couldn't wait to have me see her fuck him. She gets her perfect pink pussy pounded by his big thick cock.. I haven't heard my wife cum this much in years! I love watching Addie bend over the bed for him, begging for more. He finally flips her over and sprays her petite body, covering her in his cum.
Duration: 23:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Touch My Wife - Wife Loves When Hubby Watches Her Fuck Other Men!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08712 секунды с 9 запросами