View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:22 AM   #1217
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sierra Spunk Carrier

Video language: English
My hot swinger friends Liz and Justin invited my hubby and I to do a hotwife swap in the bedroom! Our hubbys smothered us with pleasure, rubbing us all over and throwing us into loads of naughty positions where we got fucked deep
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 953.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Spunk

Red Negligee Rivera

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Negligee

Melody Marks - My house is your house Paradise Valley

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Melody Marks, Alex Jones, Ken Feels
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Threesome, Interracial, BDWC, Facial
Marcus and Claire love each other very much, but they are endlessly haunted by failures, which they are unlikely to sort out if they do not accept the help of their former professor Frank. He has a spare guest bedroom where former students can crash for a couple of weeks until they get back on their feet, and now his house is their home, but there is one rule - doors must be open everywhere and always...
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melody Marks - My house is your house

The Goodest Baddest Daddy Cantonment

Clarke Kent tells this tale about the two beautiful look-alike sisters (Dakota Tyler and Mickey Violet) who will become his stepdaughters next Sunday. Their sibling rivalry is extreme, with Mickey finking on Dakota by telling daddy her sister is working as a stripper, while Dakota talks of how Mickey is known at school as "the blow-job queen". That night, Dakota, clad in sexy underwear visits daddy's bedroom, where he's busy looking at his laptop. She asks him: "Do we have to tell mom about my job?".
Duration: 1:03:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Goodest Baddest Daddy

Pink Sweater Dress Lolita

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Jade Maris, Theodora Day - Perfection (2024) Maylene

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jade Maris, Theodora Day
Genres: Threesome
A trail of candles leads Parker Ambrose to the bedroom, where his girlfriend Theodora Day is waiting with her friend Jade Maris. Both girls are dressed in sleek black lingerie, but Jade's getup is definitely one of total submission. Theodora brightly tells Parker that she knows he's been longing for a threesome and she heard him mention recently that he finds Jade cute.
Parker hardly knows what to say, so the girls take charge. They pull Parker into bed and then begin making out and pawing at each other right on top of him. Jade's tits appear for Parker to suckle, followed by Theodora's. The girls move on to peel Parker's pants and boxers off so they can work together to blow him.
Since Parker is already prone, it's a simple thing for the girls to use him for their pleasure. Theodora climbs aboard the D to ride Parker's hardon while Jade takes a seat on his face so he can eat her pussy. Relinquishing the cock to Jade, Theodora helps her friend scoot forward to ride Parker in reverse cowgirl.
Getting onto her knees, Theodora munches puss while she gets dicked down in doggy. She rocks back stroke for stroke, enjoying her boyfriend's hardon so thoroughly. She gives up the cock only so Jade can have another turn.
On her back, Jade spreads her thighs to let Parker dive nice and deep to make her moan. They couple like that until Jade is sated and Parker is on the edge. Ready to blow his load, he pulls out and cums on Jade's landing strip muff. Sated and satisfied, the trio agrees they'll definitely have to do this again.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Maris, Theodora Day - Perfection (2024)

Tricia Oaks - Ogling Oliver Cherry Valley

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tricia Oaks
Genres: Anal, Brunette, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Hair, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle
Tricia has a crush on her ’s friend, Oliver, and while she has the house to herself, she fantasies about his studly body. The last thing Tricia expects is for the very man she’s ogling on her phone to show up at her bedroom door, but when Oliver arrives abruptly, she has no time to hide her lust. Oliver helps turn Tricia’s fantasy into a full-blown reality.
Duration: 48:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5483kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tricia Oaks - Ogling Oliver
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03684 секунды с 9 запросами