View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:40 AM   #18881
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Liz klaw escape

Sandra Liz klaw escape

This Adonis of a man opened the door with his bright smile and piercing blue eyes pointing straight at me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 716.6 MB

Download Sandra Liz klaw escape

Stefania Hogcuffed

Stefania is walked in on a leash. Once inside her toes are cuffed before she is Hogcuffed.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 344.2 MB

Download Stefania Hogcuffed

Campus Girl's Chronic Masturbation Therapy

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Bondage ,Acrylic Plug ,masturbation ,Gaping ,black hair ,Anal Fingering ,Doctor
Video language: English

Miss Hallstead's Campus for Girls Headmistress has grave concerns about Gabriella's conduct. She has been found abusing herself sexually in the girl's room and in class on multiple occasions, and deemed a general nuisance to the integrity of the institution. Gabriella has been sent to the campus therapist for a final chance to rid herself of her wicked and lascivious behavior.
The doctor shares Miss Hallstead's concerns and takes it upon himself to save the girl from her own wicked libido. A series of therapeutic interventions are employed to help her find the true path to moral integrity by allowing her to get all of her slutty behaviors acted out in a safe, sane and clinical environment.

Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Campus Girl's Chronic Masturbation Therapy

Pink Dress

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

Download Pink Dress

Rachel Adams

The beautiful Rachel Adams in Tiny Gold Bikini and tied in a motel joins us this week thanks.

Duration: 2:11
Video: 1600x900, AVC (H.264), 7026kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Rachel Adams
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11709 секунды с 9 запросами