Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph Driscoll

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Cold blue steel jewelz blu Donetsk

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Jewelz Blu is brand new to Kink, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the Bdsm world, but this is the first time she’s decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn’t waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain. Next the crop is used for more precision to specifically hurt the sensitive areas. Then he applies pressure to her throat for some breath control, and then on to some fucking and vibing her pussy. This is just the first scene, and there’s two more to go that are just as powerful. The second position has Jewelz bent over with her arms out, and her ass in the air. The scene begins with some bastinado and leads to more punishment of her flesh with different implements to redden her skin from the impact. Marks start to appear, so The Pope fucks her into several more orgasms before giving her a break. In the final scene, Jewelz is on her back and shackled to the table by her wrists and ankles. He puts a blindfold over her eyes and introduces her to the electric zapper. Jewelz has found something that has been hiding inside of her, and now that she knows there is a submissive side to her, she wants to explore more to see how deep this rabbit hole will go.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cold blue steel jewelz blu

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 02 Gravois Mills

This megapack is a collection of 162 scenes from Elitepain and Mood Pictures. This is the most infamous pain game studio.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 20.4 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 02

Between the Bars Lod

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Sometimes the most simple devices have the greatest effect. Violet Monroe is going to be acutely aware of this fact. The wooden frame around her neck leaves her languishing on the floor, unable to do anything effectively. The two metal bars that she is stuck between later don't seem like much, either. They're secured to the ground, but how bad could they be?
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Between the Bars

Pink Dress Araba

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Dress

Pink Sweater Dress Riceville

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge Mullins

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase…
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Время генерации страницы 0.13387 секунды с 9 запросами