View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 09:40 AM   #65238
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Vojtech and Alan - Soft Duos

Vojtech and Alan - Soft Duos

There is nothing rushed as these teens take their time with their love-making. Slow and steady or hard and fast, it's the thrill of driving into a hot bottom that spurs them on and when they feel the juices rising, it's only a matter of time before these boys are all pleasured out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Vojtech and Alan - Soft Duos

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 4 The New Name - Eddie Patrick, Dex Devall BB 1080p

He rarely, if ever, flip fucks a guy, but I was that lucky guy that got to enjoy every bit of him.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Apprentice Devall - Chapter 4 The New Name - Eddie Patrick, Dex Devall BB 1080p

CzechHunter part 734

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

This taxi driver was way too cute and shy to let him go without trying anything. When we arrived, I used my usual trick and offered him way more money than he charged me. I also conveniently dropped all my cash on the floor so he could see I was loaded. My proposition was quite a surprise and the dude became pretty nervous. I had big plans with the guy but I wanted to see his cock first. He undressed but you should saw his innocent face... I loved the tension in the air! After satisfying my curiosity, I invited him in my friend's apartment. This guy was a hockey player and his body was massive, he was a good pick. I couldn't wait to feel his athletic ass. To get in there, I had to calm him down first. He kept rambling on about his girlfriend but money sorted everything out in the end.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download CzechHunter part 734

Meeting at the glory hole

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gang Bang, Rimming, Bareback, Masturbation, Oral/Anal Sex, Cum Shots

Roman and Wicked told Maxence to meet them at the glory holes of a sex club. Maxence, who's also well hung, suck them hard before getting plowed, including with a double.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Meeting at the glory hole

Stretched To The Max, Sc.1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation

Cute blond twinks, big fat cocks, rimming, fisting, cum all over pretty faces - let's be perfectly honest now, what's not to like about this scene? For all such obvious positives, however, you might find the somewhat curious introduction - centring on an ancient Czech springtime fertility ritual - a little off-putting. It's certainly not your usual opening salvo in a STAXUS scene, that's for sure; but suffice it to say that it's literally only thirty seconds before attention has firmly settled on the two stars - Joel Tamir and mega-sized newbie, Alex Whale - as they kick back in the bedroom and start to enjoy the generous inches that they have clearly both been blessed with. And boy are you in for a treat, as the lads feast on dick in all its glory for your unadulterated entertainment; gobbling for all they're worth and clearly savouring the taste and feel of rampant man-meat.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 935.8 MB

Download Stretched To The Max, Sc.1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08510 секунды с 9 запросами