View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 10:16 AM   #1447
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Red Dress Towaoc

I waited way too long to use this Bishop gag that Johnny got for me. I always absolutely loved the look of this gag since I saw it on another model years ago. And, I finally have one of my own. I guess I was just waiting for the right opportunity to share it with you. Anyway, I paired it with a red PVC dress that is also one of Johnny's mischievous purchases for me. Combined with my black metal collar, matching garter belt and stockings, and red high heels, it produces quite the look. Now, all I have to do is pretend to act perterbed as I struggle around, hands above my head, legs spread with spreader bar and bishop gag (with drool) in place. Easy Peasy to pleasy...
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Dress

Red Corset Saint Ignace

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Corset

Keira Croft, Hazel Moore - Lesbian Anal Butt Love Channing

Cast: Keira Croft, Hazel Moore
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Butt Plug, Stockings, Fishnet, Ass Licking, Rimmin
Video language: English
Two of the hottest ladies in the industry devour each other’s tight assholes for the pleasure of members. Hazel Moore begins her day on her back with her legs spread wide open. She offers herself as a submissive slutty treat to the vicious whims of the dominant Keira Croft. Keria wastes no time and shoves massive toys up Hazel’s ass and coerces her sub to lick her own butt juices. Hazel gapes as the long tendril-like ass toy probes deep into the depths of her willing orifice. All the while the hungry domme licks her subs as and tickles her tight pink pussy. Next Hazel is tied down to a sawhorse with inescapable bondage and is ruthlessly pegged with Keira’s long strap on cock. We peer into her gaping asshole as she has multiple orgasms that the sub is helpless to control. To end the day, the two lesbian butt lovers lie down on ground and share a double ended dildo first in their gagging deep throats and then in their lubed assholes. They take turns going ass to mouth until Keira finally finds herself on her back, rubbing her own swollen clit, while she coaxes her submissive servant to pleasure her greedy asshole with a long stainless-steel dildo. She trembles and shakes as she succumbs to a massive orgasm that leaves her panting and drooling from the ecstasy of the experience. Hazel and Keira end their day making out on a dirty mattress while exchanging their sweat and love juices. They revel in the afterglow of their secret dungeon love exchange as only two depraved sluts can.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keira Croft, Hazel Moore - Lesbian Anal Butt Love

Pink Latex Skirt Ookala

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

Rain DeGrey North Anson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose
Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks.
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Anal Elegance Collection Banning

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Amy Douxxx, Ellie Shou, Emily Pink, Selva Lapiedra, David Perry, Lorenzo Viota, Yanick Shaft
Genres: Latina, Ebony, Interracial, Hardcore, Petite, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Hairy, Blowjob, Ass To Mouth, Pussy To Mouth, Cum Swallow, Blonde, Fishnets, Bubble Butt, Fingering, Stockings, Rimming, Gaping
Brunette beauty Emily Pink arrives at David's tony pad ostensibly to study English, but the European doll changes from modest attire to elegant, ultra-sexy black lingerie, with garters, stockings and heels. Catching her host leaving the shower, she masturbates her bald box while he strokes his meat to full erection. David sucks her tits, rubs her clit and fucks Emily's twat doggie-style. She enjoys anal boning from behind and standing up. The dirty girl rims David's butthole. She drools his cum onto her round tits. "I speak English," admits Emily with a mischievous grin. While they're still on the clock at work, platinum blonde Ellie Shou flirts with beefy office stud Lorenzo Viota. Later, they meet for a private game of pool. Ellie looks delicious rocking a sexy red dress and fishnet stockings. The petite British doll changes clothes, donning a revealing maid's outfit to charm the stunned muscleman. He lifts her from the floor for some acrobatic 69. Her natural tits bounce while he porks her booty. She tastes her nether flavor with an ass-to-mouth blowjob. Lorenzo bones Ellie's bunghole to glorious gaping! He pounds her backdoor in several positions, with furious intensity. Spanish doll Selva Lapiedra wears a tiny string top, cut-off jeans and yellow heels as she confronts handyman David Perry, who's busy servicing the dishwasher. The curly-haired brunette cutie pie comes on to David, saying, "My machine is very hot," as she massages his stiffening cock through his coveralls. Selva gives him a blowjob and sucks his balls. He strips her jeans off to worship her ass. David tongues her bunghole. He porks her furry pussy on the office table. Selva's snatch ejaculates girl squirt! He stuffs his prick up her butthole for a slamming buttfuck! She sucks David's tasty dick A2M. The handyman pumps semen onto the table for Selva to lap up! Striking blonde therapist Amy Douxxx welcomes patient Yanick Shaft, who submits to psychoanalysis. In a surreal, mesmerized fog, the beautiful, natural-bodied doctor strokes her subject's big cock. They share 69. Amy enjoys a fuck ride, with Yanick's huge boner in her shaved cunt. The analyst takes Yanick's heavy pole up her derriere for a rhythmic rectal railing. Yanick buggers Amy till her sphincter gapes! This scene moves back and forth between separate realities, revealing Yanick's analysis. Bespectacled Amy kneels to take her patient's load. Sperm smears her eyeglass lenses, and the pretty doc tastes the jism.

Total size: 7.7 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Elegance Collection

Red Wine Fellows

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

Время генерации страницы 0.03673 секунды с 9 запросами