View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:41 PM   #38850
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wax Torment: Bethany Frakes

Hot Wax dripping on my tits and pussy makes me orgasm. As you'll see, I'm a screamer. It seems weird how something so hot and so painful can feel so good! As those hot little beads of wax land on my nipples and my clit, you'll hear me scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure that will leave us both breathless!
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:07
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 657.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wax Torment: Bethany

Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie Somalia

Sydney thought e utra-tight ropes couldn't get any worse, the gag, nose-hook and panty-hood proved her wrong.
Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1 Rake

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 05 Howland

Those scene contain a lot of whipping and many volountary torture games where the girls get slap and pinch by hand or objects.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 19.8 GB in 18 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 05

IR - Unauthorized Climax - Brunette Endza and OT Duncan

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Endza should know better than to cum without permission. OT shouldn't have to tell her that things like that are unacceptable. She's shackled down, with her ass in the air. She just suffered a brutal caning. Her clit is clamped with weights. It should be obvious that she is the submissive slut, and a good submissive slut knows that she has to beg for permission, and wait until she receives it, before having an orgasm.
She'll learn the lesson, though. The caning was just for fun, the whipping will be for punishment. One foot on the floor and the other strung high into the air, Endza's pussy isn't just exposed, it is practically a painted target. It's begging to be snapped at with the whip. And after a few minutes of sharp stinging across her sensitive clit, Endza will be ready to do some begging of her own.
Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Unauthorized Climax - Brunette Endza and OT

DungeonSex - Nicole Aria - Bound, Tormented, And Ass Fucked Ness City

Nicole Aria is tied to a chair awaiting Johnny Castle to enter and ravage her. She has offered up her ass as tribute in this intense ass fucking scene, but first a little torment and face fucking. Nicole wanted to be used and abused like a whore, and Johnny makes sure this slut gets what she came for. Next, we have Nicole strung up in a side suspension that allows us to see all of the action, especially when he slides his cock deep in her ass. He uses the crop to redden her flesh before burying his cock in all of her holes. When Nicole is sucking his cock, he’s making her pussy squirt uncontrollably. She is being put through the ringer, and getting what she came for. In the final scene, Nicole is thrown around like a rag doll as Johnny uses her holes as he wants. Nicole begs for more and gets everything she begs for. Breath play, torment, and all of the ass fucking she can handle. The day concludes with a happy slut, who has been freshly ass fucked and glowing from the experience.
Duration: 52:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Nicole Aria - Bound, Tormented, And Ass Fucked

She Bound Part 2 Granger

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Get ready for another erotic memoir of a schoolgirl bound! Gia Paige, Elsa Jean, Kylie Sinner and Renee Roulette are ready to blow off some of their mid-term stresses with a bondage session you won`t soon forget. For over 2 hrs. 10 mins., these slutty schoolgirls get tied, bound.
Duration: 2:19:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Bound Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.08340 секунды с 9 запросами