View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:44 PM   #38857
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2 Marmora

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage. Illustrious being silly before the walking scene and then her reactions as I cut the many feet of tape from her body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

AesProductions Final Case Colonial Heights

Release Year: 2024
Studio: AesProductions
Video language: English
Gorgeous Shelley Monroe had always wanted to be a Private Investigator. But now, sitting on her office desk tightly tied up, gagged, while a masked intruder searches for a file, she is having second thoughts!!
Refusing to drop the case only brings more torment—Shelley is kidnapped, bound, and gagged to strip and left alone in an old warehouse. Desperate, the sexy P.I. tries to escape but it does not go well—more ropes and gags. Maybe it’s time for a career change!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:07
Video: 432x320, XviD, 712kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AesProductions Final Case

The Nightmare - Ranked 3th Rogue - Ranked 14th Xingren

Cast: Syd Blakovich ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Lesbian ,natural boobs ,slim ,white ,Anal ,Humiliation ,muscular ,Fingering ,Facesitting ,LezDom
Syd Blakovich the Hungarian Nightmare is getting geared up for the Ultimate Surrender Summer Vengeance Tournament that starts in 2 weeks. Unfortunately for Amber Rayne she is the practice target. However this practice target did not give in, did not quit. The nightmare had her in many brutal submission holds and the Rogue never once gave in. You have to give props to the Rogue for sheer determination and grit, not to mention the brutal <strong>ASS</strong> fucking she had to endure from the Nightmare.
Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 963.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Nightmare - Ranked 3th Rogue - Ranked 14th

Kaiia Eve Doucette

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Her wrists are pulled up above her head, her ankles tied to her thighs. Her legs are spread wide so she can no longer protect her sensitive little slit. Her panties are removed to gain access. Tits are meant to be tied and sluts like Kaiia are meant to be enjoyed. Kaiia is suspended and made to cum over and over again.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaiia Eve

Cold blue steel jewelz blu Gennevilliers

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Jewelz Blu is brand new to Kink, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the Bdsm world, but this is the first time she’s decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn’t waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain. Next the crop is used for more precision to specifically hurt the sensitive areas. Then he applies pressure to her throat for some breath control, and then on to some fucking and vibing her pussy. This is just the first scene, and there’s two more to go that are just as powerful. The second position has Jewelz bent over with her arms out, and her ass in the air. The scene begins with some bastinado and leads to more punishment of her flesh with different implements to redden her skin from the impact. Marks start to appear, so The Pope fucks her into several more orgasms before giving her a break. In the final scene, Jewelz is on her back and shackled to the table by her wrists and ankles. He puts a blindfold over her eyes and introduces her to the electric zapper. Jewelz has found something that has been hiding inside of her, and now that she knows there is a submissive side to her, she wants to explore more to see how deep this rabbit hole will go.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cold blue steel jewelz blu

The Damsel Gift Vadodara

A happy couple. A cute . They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Damsel Gift

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table Fair Grove

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Время генерации страницы 0.03457 секунды с 9 запросами