View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:45 PM   #38862
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1 Eriline

Raven and I have been wanting to shoot for quite some time and it finally happened. A few members have asked for interviews, so I start off by asking Raven a few basic questions. I get out my camera and ask her to pose while I take a few snapshots. Soon, I am binding her wrists with rope as I explain to her what I have planned. I ask if she is familiar with what we do, and she nervously laughs and says "yes". I grab her by her hair and start manhandling Raven. Judging by her moans and expressions, I'd say she enjoys this, and I do too. I continue slapping and groping her tits, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, and ripping open her blouse for quite some time (lots of slow motion). I add a little more rope and then I continue roughly manhandling Raven, and she continues her sexy moans and looks. Her breathing intensifies and she has a glassy eyed look when I tighten the crotchrope. I now pull upward with one hand on it while I slap and grope her nice jean clad ass. I even momentarily lift her off the ground by her crotchrope and get another nice reaction. I once again continue roughly manhandling Raven for quite some time. At the end of the video, I start adding more rope to her bondage, including some rope that accentuates Raven's nice ass. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Stacie, Lexis Lane. Orminge

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
The connected whore sucks the member, her bang, bend and rigidly have. Video worthy viewing of 100%.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:45:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1710kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacie, Lexis Lane.

Campus Girl's Chronic Masturbation Therapy Idstein

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Bondage ,Acrylic Plug ,masturbation ,Gaping ,black hair ,Anal Fingering ,Doctor
Miss Hallstead’s Campus for Girls Headmistress has grave concerns about Gabriella’s conduct. She has been found abusing herself sexually in the girl’s room and in class on multiple occasions, and deemed a general nuisance to the integrity of the institution. Gabriella has been sent to the campus therapist for a final chance to rid herself of her wicked and lascivious behavior.
The doctor shares Miss Hallstead’s concerns and takes it upon himself to save the girl from her own wicked libido. A series of therapeutic interventions are employed to help her find the true path to moral integrity by allowing her to get all of her slutty behaviors acted out in a safe, sane and clinical environment.
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Campus Girl's Chronic Masturbation Therapy

The Transformation Of Thor Kerens

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Tiny Asian goddess Nana has dreamt of being a bukkake slave for many men and now her dream finally comes true. Beauty verses the bukkake beasts, covering her in their man juices while she is fucked sucked and taken. Or was it all a dream...
Highly pregnant Sasja shows us theat pregants girls need playtime too. Her beautiful voluptuous body is a sight for sore eyes and her tight rubber outfit makes this preggo playslut a perverted perfection you only have dreamt of.
Again the two rubber goddesses are playing with their rubber toy. Now they place him into the rubber vacume bed teasing and humiliating him as he lies enclosed in rubber bondage.
Madame Adore transforms Slave Thor to her obedient subservient play slut. Pushing and testing his limits to the edge of his tolerance with severe punishment, pain and humiliation. Slave Thor is at the mercy of Madame Adore's most sadistic desires. He has no resistance, he is her property, her slave.
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Transformation Of Thor

Vol 412 The Promotion Sharpsburg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: 412, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used.
Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vol 412 The Promotion

So getting ass fucked in public & jizzed on by strangers Mallory

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Anal Toys, Fisting, All Sex, Anal, Cumshot
Bonnie Day is an adorable local model. We start the shoot by blindfolding her with blackout contact lenses and putting her on display in the window of a busy street. Passers by quickly come in to get in on the action, while she is ass fucked, and dominated by Mark Davis and Princess Donna. With the contacts in her eyes and no ability to see she is made to jerk off strangers and gets several loads of cum on her tits while completely unaware of what the men even look like! Awesome shoot with Brand New talent!
Duration: 1:10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So getting ass fucked in public & jizzed on by strangers

Anal Alimony Carmel Valley

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Penny Pax
Genres: Latinx ,Role Play ,Blonde ,spit ,Ass To Mouth ,Hitachi ,Anal ,Flogging ,Redhead ,Blowjob
When Penny refuses Tommy’s attempts to reconcile their failed marriage, she is drawn into a trap of captivity, sex and Tommy’s obsessive quest to re-kindle their love. Mr Pistol believes he and Penny are to be together forever and he thinks he can fix what went wrong with their marriage. So naturally he puts pretty Penny in a choke hold, ties her up to a wooden cross and gives her a deep throat sloppy face fucking to remind her what she is missing. Penny’s big natural tits glisten with spit and slobber as Tommy’s hard dick pounds her wet mouth hole. Tommy ties the Hitachi to Penny’s pussy and drives her crazy with buzzy vibrations while he simultaneously disciplines her with the crop and sucks her sensitive nipples. Next Penny is tied up tight on all fours with her back arched and both holes exposed ready for action. A little bit o’ flogging, caning, cock sucking and then Tommy fucks his ex-wife’s puffy pussy deep and hard making her moan with pleasure. Then just like old times Tommy drives his cock into Penny’s tight ass and fucks her out and she is loving it. He lets Penny taste her ass by stuffing his dick in her mouth and then he fucks her some more. Finally we find Penny on her back in full rope bondage with her legs spread wide and her slutty holes begging for attention. Tommy punishes her with the flogger then fucks her pussy and ass back and forth while he vibes her clit until she is out of her mind in ecstasy. She cums hard and begs for Tommy’s hot load which he pops all over her fucked out pussy. Ahh, relationship all fixed–together forever!
Duration: 1:05:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Alimony

Время генерации страницы 0.03318 секунды с 9 запросами