luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her "fashion show," you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties. Clothed, corseted or naked, but almost always with a ballgag, Jewell struggles against her ropes with an endless flood of drool as the scenes progress. Each tie refusing to disappoint the bondage fan, her hogtie fest culminates in orgasms and a penetrating dildo tied into place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

Submissive Wife Part II

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

Adriana Chechik

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa.

Get ready for another round of super sexy femdom action! Join Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox and Kleio Valentien as they indulge themselves in nasty hardcore sex. Bow down to her every whim and desire because, once again, she's in charge!

Duration: 2:27:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1113kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Adriana Chechik

The Nightmare - Ranked 3th Rogue - Ranked 14th

Cast: Syd Blakovich ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Lesbian ,natural boobs ,slim ,white ,Anal ,Humiliation ,muscular ,Fingering ,Facesitting ,LezDom

Syd Blakovich the Hungarian Nightmare is getting geared up for the Ultimate Surrender Summer Vengeance Tournament that starts in 2 weeks. Unfortunately for Amber Rayne she is the practice target. However this practice target did not give in, did not quit. The nightmare had her in many brutal submission holds and the Rogue never once gave in. You have to give props to the Rogue for sheer determination and grit, not to mention the brutal <strong>ASS</strong> fucking she had to endure from the Nightmare.

Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 963.5 MB

Download The Nightmare - Ranked 3th Rogue - Ranked 14th

No Mercy For The Sweet

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04356 секунды с 9 запросами